Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you sit in the correct seat per your ticket at Millwall?

Will you sit in the seat marked on your ticket at Millwall?

• Yes

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

fattyjohn

Jun 17, 2011
north roedean
I will give it a go in my allocated but couldn't give a toss really. If somone's there will find somewhere else, defo won't be having a ruck over a poxy seat when I intend to stand anyway :shrug:
fans join friends and family for a reason ,to book seats at the same time so they can sit together,ive got 11 seats altogether ,best your not in my way

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
On the contrary I think it will cause more problems if people can move between them, like at QPR.

I was thinking about last night and my partic prob that I posted earlier in thread ... and like what fattyjohn has posted above. If there's movement between the two at least there'll be 1000 or so spares to chose from. Otherwise when fatty shows up with his 10 mates and tells you to do one where do you go except to your allocated seats which have people in them and they either tell you (one/me) to feck off or chaos then follows as everyone has to start moving. Dunno really never made enough away games that were fully sold or get into my seat before someone else pinched it

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Would make life a lot better if you can move between the two tiers but from memory I didn't think you could.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Can't view or register on HOF - it never used to be like that :shrug:
Thinking about it, the concourse is at ground level and you have to climb a lot of stairs to reach the upper tier so it must be shared.

Last edited:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Anyone know what the cut off for delivery of away tix is? Booked mine yesterday and seem to remember they deliver them up to the Thursday before a Saturday game. For various reasons having problems accessing the site so grateful if anyone can advise.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
fans join friends and family for a reason ,to book seats at the same time so they can sit together,ive got 11 seats altogether ,best your not in my way

Do one fatso & when I meet you at the cafe on Saturday I'm gonna flob in your breakfast :)

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Do they still do the old chestnut of lobbing crisp packets full of piss onto the tier below ???

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Trouble is, if you're an uber fan with millions of loyalty points they tend to give you a shit seat in the bottom corner.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Last season I just stood in the aisle and refused to move when asked by a steward cos I'm well ard!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Going on my own and will sit in my seat if I can, but if its taken will sit where I can :)

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Going on my own and will sit in my seat if I can, but if its taken will sit where I can :)

You could always get there really early...

Can I suggest ???

images

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
does it work if you have different loyalty points to another mate who cant purchase at the same time??

Not necessarily and that's fair comment, but if the assumption is that you go as a group, surely you'd have similar points? If they don't go regularly, sorry but IMO its bad luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here