Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you sit in the correct seat per your ticket at Millwall?

Will you sit in the seat marked on your ticket at Millwall?

• Yes

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
The whole allocated seating thing is bollocks, I'm sure plenty of people don't buy their away tickets at the same times as their mates. I'll be buggered if I'm gonna spend all that money and travel xxx miles to be forced to SIT alone down the front with the bobble hatters.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think they have. A mate just text to say his tix says "lower tier"

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sorry but this is ridiculous.

If tickets have seat numbers on them - sit in the correct seat. What is so difficult?

If you want to sit with your mates organise yourselves, the on-line ticket service has a friends option, use it and get someone to purchase.......... its not rocket science!!!

Last evening I felt quite sorry for a family that came late and couldn't find 3 spaces together because people were in the wrong seats. I do not know why they were late, but regardless of arrival time people have right to sit where the ticket states.

Really I think its pure selfishness.

sorry but this is ridiculous.

If tickets have seat numbers on them - sit in the correct seat. What is so difficult?

If you want to sit with your mates organise yourselves, the on-line ticket service has a friends option, use it and get someone to purchase.......... Its not rocket science!!!

Last evening i felt quite sorry for a family that came late and couldn't find 3 spaces together because people were in the wrong seats. I do not know why they were late, but regardless of arrival time people have right to sit where the ticket states.

Really i think its pure selfishness.

not all the seats had the correct numbers on them:moo:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Normally I just sit in my sit, if someone was sitting there, I wouldn't care and I'd just move. I'd prefer if away tickets didn't have a seat number on and as long as you had a ticket you could get in.

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
Sorry but this is ridiculous.

If you want to sit with your mates organise yourselves, the on-line ticket service has a friends option, use it and get someone to purchase.......... its not rocket science!!!

Last evening I felt quite sorry for a family that came late and couldn't find 3 spaces together because people were in the wrong seats. I do not know why they were late, but regardless of arrival time people have right to sit where the ticket states.

Really I think its pure selfishness.

does it work if you have different loyalty points to another mate who cant purchase at the same time??

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's a simple rule. Sit/stand where you like unless the person who has that seat wants it. If you don't care where you sit then you can move or squeeze in front of your mates. If there is space then people will spread out and it doesn't matter. If, like Liverpool last year, it is sold out then you have to accept if someone wants their seat you have to move on. What is the big issue!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We moved last night at Watford because our tickets had 'row DD' printed on them. Weird because it only goes up to Z at Watford. The stewards looked confused :lolol: sat up the back and no one asked us to move:)

Stood in row GG last night someone came looking for row FF it didn't exist so far as we could see!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It's a simple rule. Sit/stand where you like unless the person who has that seat wants it. If you don't care where you sit then you can move or squeeze in front of your mates. If there is space then people will spread out and it doesn't matter. If, like Liverpool last year, it is sold out then you have to accept if someone wants their seat you have to move on. What is the big issue!

The big issue is that last night someone was in our seats, we couldn't give a monkees so went and found a couple more .. then two fellas come up and want their seats .. so we're forced to either go into shit seats or try to get ours which will either cause agg or then have the whole stand moving around from the knock on effect.

It needs to be one or the other. I don't mind which way it is but clearly some do which is what causes problems

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Away tickets should be sold on a General Admission basis, and could be numbered without any probs IWHT ???

Tickets have seat numbers on them so it's not unallocated. I wish it was. I'm taking the kids so want to sit near the front of the tier. But we have row P. Guaranteed that the smallest child will struggle to see.

I'm taking my 11yo with me and we are in row Q, everytime we have been to the Den we have been near the back of the stand and he stands on his seat for the whole game, it's a good view up near the top..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here