Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you sit in the correct seat per your ticket at Millwall?

Will you sit in the seat marked on your ticket at Millwall?

• Yes

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It happens every time, some people move around, others don't.

What will you do?

Poll to follow.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Either EVERYONE should sit in their seat. Or NO ONE. You cant have half measures thats what pisses me off. 3.05pm and they are trying to find THEIR seat.

f*** OFF

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyone who wants to sit in their designated seat has the perfect right to do so, IF they have the common sense to arrive 15 miutes or more before kick off. Anyone who expects to turn up on the whistle and demand that everybody move to suit them is out of order, in my opinion.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Anyone who wants to sit in their designated seat has the perfect right to do so, IF they have the common sense to arrive 15 miutes or more before kick off. Anyone who expects to turn up on the whistle and demand that everybody move to suit them is out of order, in my opinion.

This. Total common sense.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
I have noticed its usualy only people who dont go to many away games who try to sit in an alocated seat, most that go away regularly know the unwriten law that away you sit (stand where you like)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have noticed its usualy only people who dont go to many away games who try to sit in an alocated seat, most that go away regularly know the unwriten law that away you sit (stand where you like)

The problem with this is that it's the local games that are full and will have less regulars there. Fine when you go to Hull it doesn't matter where you sit because there are loads of spare seats. At Millwall you will end up with a combination of people sitting in their right seat and others not doing so with the inevitable knock on of then moving people around.

Personally I think as others have said if you want to sit in your own seat then get there in good time. I was at Leyton Orient a couple of years ago and the first ten minutes were ruined by some cocks insisting on their own seats in front of ours and moving someone else. They had to get the stewards in the end. But those disposed just stood in the same row leading to no room for everyone else.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Millwall is unallocated is it not? Or has that changed because we've sold out? Either way you can guarantee there will be at least one thread from someone complaining they couldn't sit down in their seat at the very back.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Which is what happened to us as we were sat/ stood in a row and 2 minutes befor ko these Two chaps arrived and demanded they sit in their seats.....people were stood in our places so we just got the nearest row of seats

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Millwall is unallocated is it not? Or has that changed because we've sold out? Either way you can guarantee there will be at least one thread from someone complaining they couldn't sit down in their seat at the very back.

Tickets have seat numbers on them so it's not unallocated. I wish it was. I'm taking the kids so want to sit near the front of the tier. But we have row P. Guaranteed that the smallest child will struggle to see.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I will give it a go in my allocated but couldn't give a toss really. If somone's there will find somewhere else, defo won't be having a ruck over a poxy seat when I intend to stand anyway :shrug:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Millwall last season was sit where you like, but then midweek game, and away not sold out. Expect the same thing that happened at Watford last night to reoccur, some group of 4 or more will arrive as the players are shaking hands and expect to have the seat as printed on the ticket. Leading to usual mayhem, and disinterest from stewards.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Millwall last season was sit where you like, but then midweek game, and away not sold out. Expect the same thing that happened at Watford last night to reoccur, some group of 4 or more will arrive as the players are shaking hands and expect to have the seat as printed on the ticket. Leading to usual mayhem, and disinterest from stewards.

Which wouldn't happen if everyone just sat in the seat indicated on their ticket? ???

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Tickets have seat numbers on them so it's not unallocated. I wish it was. I'm taking the kids so want to sit near the front of the tier. But we have row P. Guaranteed that the smallest child will struggle to see.

Tickets will have seat numbers on to allow for the correct number of tickets to be sold. There is a known, finite number of seats and the club cannot sell more than this. The easiest way to control this is to allocate 1 seat per person at the point of sale.

Where people ACTUALLY sit is fairly irrelevent. Get there early if you can and head to the front with the nippers. I doubt anyone will mind.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I moved last night at watford to be with a group of mates. No issue apart from the tone deaf twat behind me. As said if you want a half decent seat get there early!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here