Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you NSC on Christmas Day......

Will you NSC on Chrsitmas Day

• No !! It will be the last thing on my mind!!

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • No!! As above and there is far more to life !!

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • I might have a sneaky in between 'Wallace & Gromit and The Royal Family!

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Yep I just won't be able to help myself!!

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
HB&B post on Christmas Day ? Why not, it's one day of the year when he'll have a geniune excuse for not looking for a job :bigwave:

Ray the Otter

Apr 7, 2006
by the riverbank
Hove Stillborn & Undead & bhadepress should do an NSC Christmas Day Special together. It'd be like the Two Ronnies only without any sense of wit or intelligence.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
depends what is on telly I guess , more then likely quite sadly

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
There must be some brothels open on Christmas Day Danny, don't feel too lonely. Surely you can rustle up enough cash for a Half and Half with some small breasted skinny tart from Estonia?

I'll 2nd that emmotion. So, anyone got any good tips (for Danny of course) as to where the skinny birds from Estonia hang out these days?

Surely that would compromise my strict no wanking on Xmas day rule though Pres :D

Not at all. I'd recommend knocking one out first to ensure you get your money's worth later.

Surely Christmas Day is THE day for a posh wank? Put a marigold glove on, sit on your hand until it's numb and then wank yourself with your hand from under your leg. Classy

But I have to respect your religious beliefs danny. Does a jam jar full of raw liver and warm mayonnaise count though? Surely that's allowed on this most holy of days?its what Diana would have wanted

If it's a POSH wank you want, surely you can't beat putting a swimming armband between the mattress and bed base, lubing it up with a bit of Fairy Liquid, and then hammer one out, whilst listening to the Queen's speech.

Pint glass full of mince is better :drool:

or a watermelon with a hole dug out of it, remember to warm it up first in the microwave though

Did I connect to the right board? I thought this was NSC not NSP

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Pint glass full of mince is better :drool:

or a watermelon with a hole dug out of it, remember to warm it up first in the microwave though

Danny, why not slip a Rohypnol into your own drink, and you can then have an enjoyable hand shandy but not remember it the following morning.

That way you can have your wank AND satisfy your rule. :thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
if Danny stops just before the vinegar strokes does that technically count as a wank? That might be one way out of this dilemma

Fortunately my religion is a little more tolerant of Yuletide tugging. In fact it positively encourages it's followers to keep the skin off the custard on Christmas Day.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i voted yes. ile be on all day and night to reassure the other posters thier life has got a meaning to it :thumbsup:

if Danny stops just before the vinegar strokes does that technically count as a wank? That might be one way out of this dilemma

Fortunately my religion is a little more tolerant of Yuletide tugging. In fact it positively encourages it's followers to keep the skin off the custard on Christmas Day.

I thought this too - and what if I was to merely fold my pillow over and give it a dry hump? If my hands go nowhere near my cock, does this still count as shakin' the bacon?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...err, no, it counts as sex with an inanemate object!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
When is Christmas day? It's the same as every other day anyway...:yawn:

West Brom Away > Crimbo.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
you could always get your dick "stuck" in a cucumber and you'd, well, have to bang one out to make sure you get a floppy eh.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sadly I fear I may, does that make it an official addiction?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here