Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will YOU miss me? & How will NSC copy without me?

Will YOU miss me?

• Yes - Your AMAZING, i'm not going to post on her until your back.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • No - Your a PooBum

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Ill see how the first 12 hours go, if shit, ill boycott till your back.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
:lolol:I only laughed because it was such a random comment that I didnt even understand:lolol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I suspect he has no idea who Anne Frank was, and so would not be interested. I also suspect he will not be able to resist the internet cafe...

Nah i dont know who Anne Frank is, and i DEFIANTLY wont be going in an internet cafe:laugh:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:lolol:I only laughed because it was such a random comment that I didnt even understand:lolol:

I'll let you of then.

To ALL Nsc'ers...this is my message to you.

[YT]YnbBVWDtYm0[/YT]

Nah i dont know who Anne Frank is....

PD. Mate. Your posts are many but you seem to have a very narrow range of interests. Suggest you read this
Anne Frank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and follow the blue links to other things that you should know about. The internet is the most fantastic tool for educating yourself; and the more you read it the more you'll pick up on correct English usage and spelling (now you already know you have a problem in this area, with the number of posters who keep pulling you up!) Do this and you'll find you get a lot more respect and better responses from others on NSC.
Oh, and do take the trouble to learn a few Dutch words before you go - although they all speak at least some English, saying please, thank you and sorry in their own language could make all the difference.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
PD. Mate. Your posts are many but you seem to have a very narrow range of interests. Suggest you read this
Anne Frank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and follow the blue links to other things that you should know about. The internet is the most fantastic tool for educating yourself; and the more you read it the more you'll pick up on correct English usage and spelling (now you already know you have a problem in this area, with the number of posters who keep pulling you up!) Do this and you'll find you get a lot more respect and better responses from others on NSC.
Oh, and do take the trouble to learn a few Dutch words before you go - although they all speak at least some English, saying please, thank you and sorry in their own language could make all the difference.

Hi, Nottseagull, hoe bent u vandaag partner?

I only got a D in English Nottseagull, not to bothered, i can SPEAK perfect english, That'll do.

You got a problem then?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Enjoy the trip Daz, you might actually see a win :laugh:

Cheers mate.

Yeah, TBF - I've only missed us win ONCE this season..:lolol::lolol:.

I'll take a draw now though.:ascarf:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not a bad record that, although I think you'll win again tomorrow night.

You flying or goin by ferry?

6am Flight out of Gatwick, getting picked up at 3.30am.:bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here