Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will YOU go to any pre season fixtures at the Amex?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I'm torn, I have been waiting sooo long, like you, to get in that place. I have imagend for a long time that the first LEAGUE fixture, you know, walking around the stadium, getting there hours before kick off, taking it all in, a few beers in the stands (when was the last time we could do that???) A full house, the atmosphere etc etc. I honestly don't know if i'll attend any pre season games of any kind, even a glamour tie against your Arsenals or your Chelseas. What are YOU thinking of doing?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
nope want to save the experience for a full house

Than you are and I are thinking the same, to me it HAS to be the first league game. I cant imagine a half filled stadium in a non competative match, I just cant. I want the full experience, I dont think this makes us bad fans, does it?

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Damn you!!!!

Why have you bought this question up?

I DON'T KNOW

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Than you are and I are thinking the same, to me it HAS to be the first league game. I cant imagine a half filled stadium in a non competative match, I just cant. I want the full experience, I dont think this makes us bad fans, does it?

JCL

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

JCL

Explain this STUPID comment you f***ing MUG

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Might have gone to THE friendly, but my daughter is getting married that day.
First league game will be my first.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Reluctantly going to go to the first ALBION game there, but think it's a shame that 1) it'll be meaningless and 2) there'll only be 17500 in. Having said that, it should still be a great occasion.

Our allocation for the Sussex Senior Cup final will be tiny, so not fussed about that really

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
This is rather like saying you can watch two stunning girlies play with each other, but you're not allowed to touch.

Where as if you wait for a few months, you can have them both up the arse.

I'll wait and say bottoms up.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Will definitely be at the Senior Cup Final... already guaranteed :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here