Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you Fcuk out of my town..............

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
sullyupthewing said:
Piss off back to Hove ya bloody immigrant its people like you that have forced up house prices in Brighton, BRIGHTON FOR BRIGHTONIANS.

Its a local shop, for local people.

D

Deleted User X18H

Why all this abuse if any of you would read my original post properly you would note I am remarking re the fact that Brighton is in the media nearly every day but when it comes to a Football Stadium the biggest planning fuss in history is made ............I only boasted about the profit on my gaff as someone described Preston Circ as a shithole.............and it will be now Iam leaving.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Hatterlovesbrighton said:
Brighton is in the news because its a trendy place to be and lots of people want to come here. When was that not the case?
In my opinion from 1969 - to about 1995

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
WATFORD O said:
Lets face it its a dump with a shit beach and its full of bandits. I am glad I dont live there.
We don't want you here either, you racist, homophobic C U N T

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:
We don't want you here either, you racist, homophobic C U N T

What I said was neither racist or homophobic. Do you even know what a homophobe is you tosser?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
WATFORD O said:
What I said was neither racist or homophobic. Do you even know what a homophobe is you tosser?

What did you mean by full of bandits then cockface? Everyone knows from past history on here exactly what you are.

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
WATFORD O said:
Lets face it its a dump with a shit beach and its full of bandits. I am glad I dont live there.

Your village is missing it's idiot, so please go home.

And I was in Watford over the weekend, what is that place all about, it's err :sick: :sick:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
WATFORD O said:
Define Homophobic.

Homophobic -

Fear of, or contempt for, lesbians and gay men.
Behavior based on such a feeling.
Prejudiced against homosexual people.

Now explain how describing Brighton as "full of bandits" isnt covered by the above.

E

enigma

joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:
Homophobic -

Fear of, or contempt for, lesbians and gay men.
Behavior based on such a feeling.
Prejudiced against homosexual people.

Now explain how describing Brighton as "full of bandits" isnt covered by the above.

Last time he insisted despite calling me a cocksucker he wasn't homophobic, I doubt he'll get it this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here