Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you buy all 3 Albion shirts when they're released?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I buy one every two years. But as UB says, they're a bit shit really, so I only buy them to help out the club.

Let's face it, the only time for wearing an Albion shirt is at a match or playing 5 a side.
It is worn with pride here , showing the locals that Albion supporters are superior to them. :albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How old is too old to wear football shirts?
Research by leading American academics into sporting fashion have come to the conclusion that once you're over 86 it becomes unfashionable as the shirt becomes soaked in dribble and the remnants of breakfast every time you wear it.;)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
il be getting all three (thanks god for credit cards, buy now worry later!)

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
a key element IS the sponsor, someone on here a couple of weeks back was implying that losing Skint was no big deal and it doesn't matter who the sponsor is as long as they flash the cash, well I remember NOBO, they flashed the cash but who bought the shirt? not that many, however the following season the slightly better TSB had record sales (at the time) IMHO clubs should be very careful when choosing a new sponsor as the biggest deal may not be the best for shirt sales

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here