Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you buy a season ticket at Falmer?

Will you buy a season ticket for Falmer?

• Yes.........100% after all the waiting

Votes: 73 65.8%
  • Maybe depending on circumstances

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • No i will still choose my games

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • We will never get Falmer!

Votes: 7 6.3%

• Total voters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
who knows, no idea what i'll be doing next year let alone 3-4-5 years from now. Would like to think i will be there most weeks at least mind

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Never

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
As long as I am living within abuot 60 miles ish of Brighton then YES.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
My line of thought is this, i have not had a season ticket for years now and i damm well will when we finally build our new HOME even if i can only afford the first one.;)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
*Gullsworth* said:
i want one BEHIND THE GOAL

Next to Ernest? [/B][/QUOTE]

The club are making a gay section for fans at Falmer

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Even living up here I will, heres also hoping that there is a designated singing area where you can buy season tickets too.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
somerset said:
heres also hoping that there is a designated singing area where you can buy season tickets too.

Every part of the ground should be a designated singing area when the stadium is finaly built.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
if i can afford one then, then yes i will

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Adriodinho said:
I will!

And maybe two if I steady girlfriend!!

..from falling over ???

I will depending on £££ but by then I'll be 50 and should've saved enough :)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Assuming i'm alive/in the country/Can afford one etc etc then yes, i will definitely have one.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i will probably be in a home by the time it is built

Keeping my options open, until I find out where the best bit of the ground is and whether buying tickets on a match by match basis is a better way of organising the Bracknell posse, bearing in mind that we won't know from one week to another how many will be coming to a game.

This is how we did things at the Goldstone and at Priestfield and it worked very well. I only became a season ticket holder at Withdean because of capacity limitations in the early days and I've kept this up mainly because it's too much hassle to buy on a match by match basis. Falmer will be different.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Lord Bracknell said:
Keeping my options open, until I find out where the best bit of the ground is and whether buying tickets on a match by match basis is a better way of organising the Bracknell posse, bearing in mind that we won't know from one week to another how many will be coming to a game.

This is how we did things at the Goldstone and at Priestfield and it worked very well. I only became a season ticket holder at Withdean because of capacity limitations in the early days and I've kept this up mainly because it's too much hassle to buy on a match by match basis. Falmer will be different.

Agreed LB but after all the waiting would you just not TREASURE the thought of a season ticket, even just for one season!

Also how many do you think we would sell in our first season.....depending (only slightly) on division i reckon 8-10,000???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here