Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you be singing loud...

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
... for Mr Tony Rougier?

I know I will...

La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! etc.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Only when we are winning or before the game.
During the game would rather he never gets a kick.

Bevendean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Bevendean
No way his a brentford player. Will you sing his name if he scores the winner against us:nono: f*** him:salute:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
why this hero status? played a couple of good games for us, scored a couple of lucky goals and suddenly he's revered as much as Wardy, BZ, Lawrenson and Horton.

Hope he doesn't get a kick (of ball) tomorrow and ends up on the losing side. Let's save our energy for encouraging our own players.

Froggy

Oct 7, 2003
London
he was a legend when he was with us and i think we should congratulate him and wish him every success in the form of...

La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier! La la la Rougier!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albionite83

Aug 27, 2003
No. If I was 1 of our players, I'd be pretty cheesed off if an opposition player was granted hero status on the basis of doing hardly anything - especially if we "support" our players in the very muted way we did on Saturday.

SUPPORT OUR PLAYERS, NOT THEIRS :angry:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
if we lose tonight you can guarantee he'll score the winning goal for them. Always happens, just look at Patrick Berger at pompey.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Oh shut up you lot, he's shite, he was shite and he'll always be shite.. end of story.:shootself

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Rougier coming up against Danny and Butters - hhmmm - wish I was there to see that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here