Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you be going to Withdean next season?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I live just down the road so will hopefully pop along to a few ressies games

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Live just down the road so will go to the odd reserve game, the attendances to reserve games might increase some next year!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Depends really if Whitehawk FC resurrect the reserve team of which Junior played for at the start of the season, if they do then yes I expect I will watch him there.

Oh I digress but on Wednesday he played at Woodside Road for Ferring FC against Sompting in the big one, the "Goring Pet Supplies" Charity Cup and was subbed in the 85th minute and in the 89th minute Ferring scored the winner so the idiot ran on the pitch to celebrate with his shirt off and was lucky just to get a yellow. Anyway Mrs Hut advised him he was responsible for the £10 fine :lolol::lolol::lolol:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
anyone know what stands theyre getting rid of? or is it all staying put

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Permanent retention of West stand, Northern turnstiles and a reduced size North West car park. Temporary retention of players lounge and changing rooms. Removal of 3no office buildings, 11no toilet blocks, North East stand, East stand, South East stand and South stand.

D

Deleted User X18H

I'll pop along a dark and mysterious Station Road for a reserve game or two.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Depends really if Whitehawk FC resurrect the reserve team of which Junior played for at the start of the season, if they do then yes I expect I will watch him there.

Oh I digress but on Wednesday he played at Woodside Road for Ferring FC against Sompting in the big one, the "Goring Pet Supplies" Charity Cup and was subbed in the 85th minute and in the 89th minute Ferring scored the winner so the idiot ran on the pitch to celebrate with his shirt off and was lucky just to get a yellow. Anyway Mrs Hut advised him he was responsible for the £10 fine :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Wasn't there quite a bit of trouble in that game ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wasn't there quite a bit of trouble in that game ?

Not the one I saw, think there were only two yellows unless something happened after the cup was presented.

Permanent retention of West stand, Northern turnstiles and a reduced size North West car park. Temporary retention of players lounge and changing rooms. Removal of 3no office buildings, 11no toilet blocks, North East stand, East stand, South East stand and South stand.

They are removing 11 toilet blocks? Where to? Didn't realise there were that many in the ground! I hope that Sussex clubs have the chance of taking the fittings and doors and that they are not just sent for scrap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here