Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WILL you be BOOING Seven on SATURDAY ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I'm in a BIT of a PICKLE with this ONE and I'm not sure what TO do ? Normally I BOO every AWAY manager without FAIL but I have to CONFESS that I have a LITTLE bit of respect for SEVEN and it would be a BIT ungrateful TO let him have it on SATURDAY.

I can still REMEMBER stuffing the KRAUTS 5-1 as well as QUALIFYING without FAIL for all the tournaments and for that HE deserves RESPECT as well as his RECORD for BOFFING numerous DECENT sorts despite LOOKING like a GEEKY schoolteacher.

MAYBE I will BOO his assistant Tord GRIP instead as a way of COMPROMISE ?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
No, I will boo all of them lololol

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What do your SAUCES say about SEVEN and his old GOLDEN boy OWEN playing for BHA? Any more news on VICENTELOT?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
13.jpg

SEVEN :rolleyes:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
And seven is Paul Gallagher

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I'm in a BIT of a PICKLE with this ONE and I'm not sure what TO do ? Normally I BOO every AWAY manager without FAIL but I have to CONFESS that I have a LITTLE bit of respect for SEVEN and it would be a BIT ungrateful TO let him have it on SATURDAY.

I can still REMEMBER stuffing the KRAUTS 5-1 as well as QUALIFYING without FAIL for all the tournaments and for that HE deserves RESPECT as well as his RECORD for BOFFING numerous DECENT sorts despite LOOKING like a GEEKY schoolteacher.

MAYBE I will BOO his assistant Tord GRIP instead as a way of COMPROMISE ?

You are not exactly mr current affairs are you tommy?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
i WILL be BOOING STEVEN without FAIL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here