Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you be affected by the away support move?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I dont think my wife and I (and others) sitting and ailses width away from potential idiots/thugs/misilles can be called fun....

I go to watch the game on the park....Not to watch away fans.

misiles ????? blimey must have missed those

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
I sit in block F 2 seats from the aisle, i am not happy that we will only be a few meters from any potential idiots.

I sit (I think) a few rows behind you and suspect the block to your left (facing out from your seat) will remain STs all bar the last few seats at the south end which, will probably be an area of partitioning, then the aisle at entrance G and then the away support. We will obviously be close but probably at a safe distance - all entirely speculation of course.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is potential to big a word for you to understand?

I think you're worried about nothing mate, seriously. It will all be fine, but I don't think there's a chance the club will make you stay where you are if you do decide to relocate. The big thing at the start of the season was that it would be impossible to get tickets on a match by match basis, and that fear has been proven unfounded. The current fear is that season ticket holders won't be able to move, and that isn't true either. In reality, you will be able to move once the renewals are in and the club know which seats currently occupied by season ticket holders, will be vacant for next season.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I'll miss having the away fans near us-done cracking exchanges between wsl and away fans this season...the mini rocky,gillingham lunatic and the Bristol city 'mob' spring to mind!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here