Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Wycombe sell out?

D

Deleted User X18H

How long will he stay?

To the Albion I wish I was there! (been there)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A £ 50 all inclusive from some rough old tart mate I think not. I can afford an Asian and East Eupopean high class double now.

BatterSeagull

Aug 1, 2003
London
We need to fill Withdean on Wednesday, regardless of the prices, to welcome Gus.

This guy is the best thing to happen to Albion since...........well Falmer and Bloom!

He talks the talk and I have a great feeling that he will walk the walk as well

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bollocks will Withdean sell out at 22 quid a throw. doubt there will be 5K there. Disgraceful pricing and the club should be ashamed of themselves for charging it. New manager or no new manager.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bollocks will Withdean sell out at 22 quid a throw. doubt there will be 5K there. Disgraceful pricing and the club should be ashamed of themselves for charging it. New manager or no new manager.

I hope that everybody ignores you and buys a ticket. This is the going price for Withdean set by the previous chairman and it must be remembered that we are a business and not a f...ing charity.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You're wrong BG, charge £16-£20 and get a full house, you charge £20+ for Div One football and you're going to have a lot of empty seats - where's the sense in that?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I hope that everybody ignores you and buys a ticket. This is the going price for Withdean set by the previous chairman and it must be remembered that we are a business and not a f...ing charity.

OK. If it it's a business, then it's got a deeply flawed business plan. There's no way on earth that the shit that will be served up on Wednesday is going to be worth £22. We're in the middle of a recession FFS and £22 can buy a week's worth of shopping at ASDA. It's a shit price to pay and I'm still not sure why I bought a ticket at the weekend other than I still regard the Albion as a sort of charity who will somehow go under if I don't continue to buy into their ridiculously overpriced wares. Getting a bit tired of doing so now, to be honest.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
OK. If it it's a business, then it's got a deeply flawed business plan. There's no way on earth that the shit that will be served up on Wednesday is going to be worth £22. We're in the middle of a recession FFS and £22 can buy a week's worth of shopping at ASDA. It's a shit price to pay and I'm still not sure why I bought a ticket at the weekend other than I still regard the Albion as a sort of charity who will somehow go under if I don't continue to buy into their ridiculously overpriced wares. Getting a bit tired of doing so now, to be honest.

Shit to be served up on wednesday? By a team that has scored 10 goals in the last three games under a new, frankly EXTREMELY COOL manager, who wants to play attractive football and just beat saints away, coming up against pile of crap Wycombe. We're scoring TEN on wednesday and you will be stuck at home moaning that if it was just a fiver cheaper you'd have been there. Well you won't be and more fool you :salute:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It is overpriced considering the opposition and the fact it's a replay. Having said that I am going to bite the bullet and buy a ticket. The T shirt will be going straight into the bin at the ground!

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
It is overpriced considering the opposition and the fact it's a replay. Having said that I am going to bite the bullet and buy a ticket. The T shirt will be going straight into the bin at the ground!

there s a recycle bin, vernon terrace btn for your unwanted t shirt lad !! :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here