Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will We Sign Winger Before Saints Game?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The tension is killing me but IMO just like KLL this will get boring. We probably wont sign anyone today. Dont mean to be negative but it's happened before.

That's why I think gus makes a mistake by suggesting deals are "imminent" or "on the cards", only leads to negative feelings if they don't come off.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I thought LuaLua broke his ankle...that is a couple of times the media have said he has broken his leg - they said it on South Today on Friday

I believe he has a broken fibula (bone C in the picture) which is the outside bone of the lower leg. If the break is at the bottom end of the bone which I'm sure it is then it could be considered the ankle area. I've broken this bone too, at the ankle joint.

LowerLegAnterior.jpg

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
no chance sounds like gus has given up on this player coming.Wish the club would learn to be quiet until deal is done as all it does is gets fans hopes up.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
no chance sounds like gus has given up on this player coming.Wish the club would learn to be quiet until deal is done as all it does is gets fans hopes up.

agreed. It's almost like he enjoys doing it!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It will be just like the "special striker" that was going to blow us all away in the summer. It wont happen, last minute hitch, agreed then changed his mind etc, etc.....And we will never be given a name. Hope im wrong though.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
what is the deadline for a signing a loanee before a game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here