Votes: 14 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 108 88.5%

• Total voters

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think we Sign a striker even though I think we will be fine without a new one, but wish we could sell noone I have never rated him he shooting is awful he can't cross he has plenty of skill but what good is that if there is no end product we should of ripped cardiffs hand off when they wanted him

Check out who crossed the ball for CMS to hit the bar....he was crap last Tuesday far better yesterday....and with our other 2 wingers injury prone I'd say a valuable squad player

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Where is the option to vote possibly? There could be an announcement tomorrow, depending upon a chain of events happening...

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Really? REALLY? I know you say you were there, but only four shots to test their keeper, from eighteen chances? That is bollox finishing!

They were close. I thought noone's curler was going in and we all did the yeaaaa----ooohhhhh!!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Nope, I don't think we are getting one, too much time spent chasing Ribas and Santa Cruz means all the realistic strikers have found clubs, Poyets own fault.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Nope, I don't think we are getting one, too much time spent chasing Ribas and Santa Cruz means all the realistic strikers have found clubs, Poyets own fault.

That is not really how it works. Where did it state we were after Santa Cruz then. Other than a ridiculous rumour on here

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Seeing as fans at Hull spoke to Tony Bloom, and proved it with a photo, he told them we are in discussion with 3 strikers, you are talking out of your backside (again)
Do you really think the club only talk to one player at a time? Really?

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
going for no. think we might struggle to sign a forward prior to transfer window closing, it looks to me like any inbound signing is dependant on reducing the squad size with the like of sparrow leaving. just looks like too many things need to come together at once for it to happen.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Maybe not today, but I'm convinced we will before the window closes... should have been in place already, but there you go...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Im starting to get the feeling whoever we sign it wont be who Poyet really wanted.Think we are just going to end up with someone,who will have to do,rather than who we wanted..What worries me is that it just might be Murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here