Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will we sell out v notts county

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Listen whether it's 2k or 2.5k, it doesn't really matter - go determined to enjoy yourself and you will. Sure, the result doesn't matter to us but it's an end of season knees up, and County will certainly be up for it so it won't be a nothing game.

I'm expecting a few GOALS :thumbsup:

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Is it really hard to find out as it always seems to be conflicting answers on ticket sales.???

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Call me daft but wasn't the reason we got given 2k extra tickets because we had sold out the 1977 already given to us ? And this was before they went on sale to Whites. So, final figure should be 1977 + however many Whites are on board, got to be at least 3k, no ?

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
My wife son and I are guests of the vice president of NCFC on Sat, we will be sitting in the executive area. WHY????? Because we want to see Albion in action and maybe our nephew might play too. Little did we think way back then that if/when we win this game it could consign NCFC to league two...................... YES WE THINK WE ARE LUCKY TOO.................. GULP!!!!!!!!!! :amex: :US:

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
gonna be a hot day whatever... well it dont matter how many go, its last game of the season .. no more
till august, so make the most of it, im going on train (£27.00 each) with my lad whos now 18, so were both be pissing it up.. and im going LARGE on a brighton win.... get in thereeeeeeeeee:guitar::banana::amex::clap::smile:
party_hard.gif

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
no have to work

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I'll be there with the missus as my son's on holiday! Great party atmosphere at Colchester in spite of the result, expecting even better at Meadow Lane at the end of a massive season for the Seagulls.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Spoke to the ticket office at lunchtime and was told we had sold around 2,500. Should be a great day and definitely POTG?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here