Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
will sell out and leave thousands dissapointed

believe people everyones going to cardiff :clap2:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think we will. if not it will be very close.

I was speaking to loads of people in the pub tonight who were going. Many hadn't been to see the Albion for years.

I get the feeling that thousands of people all over Sussex will be migrating to Wales for the 30th.

Remember that the Albion are SUSSEX's team!:clap2: :clap:

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
I don`t think we will sell out unless the club puts the boat out in advertising in all the right places i.e. radio, newspapers, t.v. even, cos with family and friends and fairweathers i cant see us selling more than 20,000 odd, simply because we have lost a lot of support since 1991 and also it`s cardiff and not Wembley so its more of a trek. Don`t get me wrong, I`d love to be proved wrong but our only chance is if the club pulls out all the stops in the media over the next few days and they probably wont because they haven`t got much money and they might not think they need to advertise after thursday night but I can assure you if you want to sell all the tickets you`ll have to. :(

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Everyone I go to Withdean with has at least 4 friends that don't normally go who are making the trip to Cardiff. If the ratio is like that for the 6,000 regulars we'll be close to filling our allocation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here