Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hope so otherwise I will never go there

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
For some reason I have absolutely no doubts or reservations whatsoever that we will not only get to Wembley but that we will win. i take this as a very good sign as normally i am fairly pessimistic.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For some reason I have absolutely no doubts or reservations whatsoever that we will not only get to Wembley but that we will win. i take this as a very good sign as normally i am fairly pessimistic.

Exactly where I am on this, we are in superb form and the bringing in of the two players in January has made all the difference to us being much better organised and quite brilliant

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No, probably not.

The nasty Nigels always seem to find a way of hacking me off, so no doubt they will again :nono:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A resounding Y E S!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It could all go wrong. But we are the better team, so over two legs I expect we will win

It's Palace, how anyone can be 100% confident is beyond me.

On paper we are favorites, the bookies make us favorites, every pundit has us as favorites we have the advantage of being home in the second leg, we have recently dicked them.

I DON'T LIKE IT, NOTHING IS EVER THIS GOOD.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's Palace, how anyone can be 100% confident is beyond me.

On paper we are favorites, the bookies make us favorites, every pundit has us as favorites we have the advantage of being home in the second leg, we have recently dicked them.

I DON'T LIKE IT, NOTHING IS EVER THIS GOOD.

Much how I feel. I'd have been a little more optimistic if we'd had the first leg at home - I'd rather see Palace having to chase the game in the second leg than us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here