Will We Get Promoted?

Will B&HA get promoted this season?

• Total voters

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Poll ?

It's too early to say, give it until around December time and we'll see what kind of position we're in then but at the moment we're looking very good contenders.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Very good chance.We will get a better picture of it around xmas.To many teams have topped league 1 so far so it's pretty open.Hopefully we can cement our place at the top and storm this league.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
without a shadow of a doubt. we are THE class act in league 1 with a truly superb manager and a one-in-a-million chairman.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
no because we apparently have a shit keeper and shit striker who misses sometimes !!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
No. Squad still needs strengthening, and injuries or suspensions to key players further in the season will be key. Squad is all but injury free at the moment, but I'm worried about the depth of our squad, with our wingers and strikers being the worry.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Don't know yet. Can't give a definite Yes or No in September. Still early doors and a lot can happen in the next few months. Ask me again in January

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Far to early to say but we certainly have a great chance:thumbsup:
southampton-given themselves a massive handicap with to many defeats already.

huddersfield-very very dodgy away from home and leak a lot of goals.

peterborough-very very good at home but poor away a lot???

swindon-not as strong as last season but have a chance on recent form

sheff.w-terrible form of late and playing very badly,not to mention behind the scene problems.

Quiet frankly we don't have many faults and are serious contenders,but only time will tell.:thumbsup:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Southampton are more then capable of getting a top 4 finish still but they're now 8 games in and only on 8 points.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It is very close and there are teams up there at the moment you would not have expected to be doing so well - ditto at the bottom. Of course it is way too early to be making confident predictions but based on performances so far we certainly have the defence and midfield to challenge and the major questions remain with our ability to score the goals which will turn defeats into draws and draws into victories.

The key might well be our ability during the January transfer window to keep LuaLua, resist attempts to lure Bennett away, and extend Murray's contract.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Will we get promoted? A long way to go yet
Can we get promoted? Certainly

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well, we're top after a fairly tough start. But lets face it, we're playing like a team that could well go up:

We've dropped just 7 points in 8 games
3 wins and a draw after our last loss - a fantastic reaction to a first league defeat
Real squad competition for all places
Gus seems to be able to change games with his substitutions
We create shed loads of chances in most of our games

It certainly has the look of a promotion winning season at this stage. Lets see how we do when the more limited teams come down and park the bus.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
I voted no. If I'm going to be wrong I don't want to be disappointed as well.

If we can keep this form up who knows, I'm not sure we'll have any teams running away at the top like last season and this is an excellent opportunity for us.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Yes we will.....automatic promotion, top 2.I know its early days but i can only see this team getting better!! Just out of interest when is Murray's contract up....did we buy him January so its up in January??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here