Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will we ever be a normal team again?

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Is there any hope that in three/five years down the line we will have a new stadium and the finances will be on an even keel. Thus enabling this message board to return to a pure discussion based on peoples individual opinions.
so that if you want to slag off a plyer who had a shit game, or question managers tactical/selection you can do so with your head on a block and your opinion dissected because of FOOTBALLING REASONS...
those will be the days to treasure and not all this bickering about the reasons for our decline/non progression...

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Biscuit said:
Yes.

But we need a perminant home first.

i was taking that for granted but i see your point, its just that after all we have been through together i just want it to be back to normal again.
one other thing that worries me is the cost of a new stadium whilst a necessary evil is so high that it has forced clubs such as huddersfield to gamble on making the big time to finance the repayments on the required loans.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Where's the fun in normality? In 25 years time our kids/grandkids will be asking what it was like. They won't know how it feels to fight for the club's survival - AND WIN! We'll be reliving these memories foe years.

cdavis

May 14, 2004
25 years from now.....I,ll be dead....!!!!..........with the Albion beside me....lol...!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here