Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Wayne Bridge Stay?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
We have a little chance if any, he has found his love for football again while playing for us. But I guess we would need promotion to get his signature.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yes, I think he will stay.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
At his age it would be better to sign for us rather than going back to the Premiership,it could add several years to his football life,but he will have to take a fair cut to his salary.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
If QPR are in for him he will go. They pay big bucks and he will be looking for a retirement fund

this,we wont pay him more than 18 grand,and im sure plenty of teams will take him,much the same with POG

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
I got a feeling he might, looks like he's really enjoying playing, he wanted to move back south, he's earned fortunes from his City contract. Depends whether he is just a mercenary or wants to play. Just seems to me he's happy here. Here's hoping.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
At his age it would be better to sign for us rather than going back to the Premiership,it could add several years to his football life,but he will have to take a fair cut to his salary.
Totally agree, offer him a three year contract the best a Premier side would offer will be one year and not be guarenteed a first team place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here