Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Vicente ever play for us again?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
:wave:

Can't see it myself after we've just forked out £1million for LuaLua, who doesn't even look like he can cut it at this level.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
And the prize for the biggest over-reaction of the season so far goes to..................................................

And who says we paid a million for Kaz? I suspect something less than half of that is much more likely but I'm happy to admit that I know as little as everyone else

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
It's a genuine thought, not saying he won't.

And pretty sure the LuaLua fee is an agreed price that was sorted in August. We can't put a bid in and sign someone now without it being pre-agreed.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
There is a possbility that he wont play for us again due to injuries and whether or not he can be bothered to turn out for a team in the second tier of English football but to say its because he's not good enough or that KLL is better is absolutely bonkers.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
There is a possbility that he wont play for us again due to injuries and whether or not he can be bothered to turn out for a team in the second tier of English football but to say its because he's not good enough or that KLL is better is absolutely bonkers.

Where have I put that? I said LuaLua has looked like he can't cut it.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Can't see it myself after we've just forked out £1million for LuaLua, who doesn't even look like he can cut it at this level.

So,

1. You think Vicente won't play for us again?
2. This is because Lua Lua will keep him out of the side (even though they play in completely different positions)
3. You think Lua Lua won't cut it at this level, but will still keep Vicente out of the side (even though he plays in a different position.)

Are you a mentalist?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
So,

1. You think Vicente won't play for us again?
2. This is because Lua Lua will keep him out of the side (even though they play in completely different positions)
3. You think Lua Lua won't cut it at this level, but will still keep Vicente out of the side (even though he plays in a different position.)

Are you a mentalist?

No, but my dad is :thumbsup:

Where have I put that KLL will keep Vicente out of the team? I haven't.

What I've put is that personally I don't think Vicente can be arsed to be here and won't play for us again.

I then put that KLL hasn't look the bee's knees so far in this league - therefore he hasn't cut it.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Vicente even said when he first joined that he wanted to help take this club to the premier league. He knew that would take more than 1 season so he will obviosuly play for us again. He should be back for saturday!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Where have I put that KLL will keep Vicente out of the team? I haven't.

Will Vicente ever play for us again?

When you say you can't see Vicente ever playing for us again after we've signed Lualua, it is somewhat logical to infer that you are saying Lualua will keep him out of the team. You've linked the signing of Lualua to your prediction that Vicente won't play. To then say that Lualua can't cut it at this level, it follows that if someone who can't cut it at this level is gonna keep Vicente out of the team, he must be even further from cutting it at this level.

Maybe that helps explain why people keep reading stuff into what you've said.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Trouble is if he gets regular injuries it's always going to take a good 3 or 4 games for him to get his match fitness/sharpness back, by which time he may well pick up another knock. In the meantime Gus still wants to build the team around him and so possibly isn't looking to get anyone else in for that position.

Lua Lua is a completely different role/position to Vicente

Vicente even said when he first joined that he wanted to help take this club to the premier league. He knew that would take more than 1 season so he will obviosuly play for us again. He should be back for saturday!

Weren't we riding high at the top of the league then though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here