Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will this be open BEFORE Falmer?

Spurs? 60,000?
It will be Darlington all over again!:dunce:

So it will be 80% empty ? :lolol:
No. 60,000 is the minimum they should go for. The Emirates is too small for Arsenal as it is invariably sold out. Spurs can court those North London youngsters who can never see themselves getting into the Arsenal, and in a generation could be on an equal footing with them, and sold out each match.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
So it will be 80% empty ? :lolol:
No. 60,000 is the minimum they should go for. The Emirates is too small for Arsenal as it is invariably sold out. Spurs can court those North London youngsters who can never see themselves getting into the Arsenal, and in a generation could be on an equal footing with them, and sold out each match.

The thing is, it's only to small for Arsenal because it's a tourist attraction more than a football stadium. It's stupid, it really is. We would fill a 60k seater stadium, without a shadow of a doubt, as you said. This can only improve our fanbase, but i am still against the idea. Even though i know for a FACT i have no chance ever of getting a ST at spurs as there is 23k ST's 3k Away fans...10k for Members, fortuantly im pretty much guranteed to be one of them 10, 000 fans. But with there being a 20k waiting list to become a STH, its not looking good.:thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here