Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will there be a pitch invasion saturday?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
FFS, of course there will be a pitch invasion if we stay up!!

they are part and parcel of the last game of the season, a celebration of what would be a tremendous achievement!

Programme Seller is being something of a drama queen, the FA would never deduct points for an end of season party on the pitch, they may be bastards- but they are not f***ing bastards!

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill

they are part and parcel of the last game of the season, a celebration of what would be a tremendous achievement!

Programme Seller is being something of a drama queen, the FA would never deduct points for an end of season party on the pitch, they may be bastards- but they are not f***ing bastards!

Word. Could be seriously contrasting emotions, I am BRICKING it.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Let's hope the stewards are bit more clued up this time and don't get OTT ???

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009

well said ...im on there anyway....lets have a f***ing laugh ...f*** all the bores :salute:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
When West Brom stayed up on the last day of the season it went crazy, the FA did sweet FA...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I Think they wont unless aggression is shown towards the away fans then maybe ............................but hey ho, we like a moan on here, and that would send NSC mental over summer..........

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
a pitch invasion for not going down to league 2. really? its not exactly something to celebrate is it. yes it'll be great to have escaped but surely we're a bit bigger than that. i think they should be kept in reserve for the REALLY big occasions like winning the championship!

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Of course there should be a pitch invasion if we stay up.
There was when we beat Man City, and i know what i would prefer, progress into the 3rd round of the carling cup or stay in the league!!
To all you people moaning saying why is it worth celebrating, only satying in the same league-does this mean you won't celebrate if we score on saturday?
Same thing is'nt it:shrug:

:albion2:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
a pitch invasion for not going down to league 2. really? its not exactly something to celebrate is it. yes it'll be great to have escaped but surely we're a bit bigger than that. i think they should be kept in reserve for the REALLY big occasions like winning the championship!

don't be such a miserable dick, EVERY year at the Goldstone the pitch was invaded on the last game of the season- ITS TRADITION- no matter how shit we've been.

Frankly, i think we've done f***ing well in the last couple of months and I for one plan to congratulate the players in the usual end of season way- on the pitch.

It happens at almost every ground, so ours too please.....

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield

or winning a carling cup tie?

get a grip

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here