Votes: 75 56.0%
  • go and lick ernest arse Vulture you -unt

Votes: 8 6.0%

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
A van der Meyde said:
Please tell me you didn't ass lick vulture by voting for the 1066 feature?

:shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself

U call yourself an ars follower no one insults the lord.Ernest kick him out of ars:lolol: :lolol:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I think that their is a possibility that we could have a striker from saturday, possibly Collins Mbesuma as Pompey want to loan him out

1066gull

Bluejuice said:
I wish.

But no

And why is that?

Because our JOCKO CLOWN has fallen out with half of our squad and no player are ever prepared to come here because of him.

Not even CLIPBOARD KID likes the little loner who is Magoo.:angry: :angry: :angry:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
1066 one warning to you sad liitle prick If you ever pm me with a threat again I will rip your f***ing head off your shoulders.You are a sad little twat that posts school boy shite on here.People like me and Ernest and London Irish have a laugh and digs but all in a laugh.I will not put further shame on you by putting on this board what you pm me but if have something to say post it on the main board so all nsc can see what a really sad little spotty virgin you are.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It would be great if we could bring in Mbesuma, he could just give us an edge in a real must win game. Either way I reckon there could be a strange atmosphere at Crewe on Saturday, them singing "going down, going down, going down" and us singing "so are we, so are we, so are we"!

E

enigma

1066 pm'ing the threats? :lolol:

The heathfield high street badman in full effect..... :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here