Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will the ticket exchange open for Man City (Oct 23 2021), and if so, when?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
We are both in London at a family wedding, so both our North Stand seats are up for grabs.
Gutted to miss the game, so hope someone else can benefit from our tickets and make some noise :albion2:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
There will again be swathes of empties. It doesn’t matter who we’re playing, loads can’t make and won’t be inclined to sell. I’ve been offered several different seats for but can’t be bothered/friends can’t shift ‘em even for free. But also as everyone knows, some seats have been empty for years without the apparent holders ever turning up. Could be the next Roy Grayson investigation?!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
My only priority 1 option last year was the city game, which I missed as it was a school night for junior, gutted is an understatement.

Will be there, can it happen again?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
There will again be swathes of empties. It doesn’t matter who we’re playing, loads can’t make and won’t be inclined to sell. I’ve been offered several different seats for but can’t be bothered/friends can’t shift ‘em even for free. But also as everyone knows, some seats have been empty for years without the apparent holders ever turning up. Could be the next Roy Grayson investigation?!

I know a couple who were written to the season before last as their attendance was less than 30%, maybe the waiting list was bigger then?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
After having to give up my season ticket due to finances I've not made a game yet this season. As an Albion member still is there a way to secure a ticket (or 2) but not through the club exchange? (perhaps on a regular-ish basis)

Last edited:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I know a couple who were written to the season before last as their attendance was less than 30%, maybe the waiting list was bigger then?

We got that letter, due to my partner's disability we had a rubbish season attendance wise. It's been tough for us so far this season as she's slowly getting used to going out again but last time round the club were very accommodating

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
After having to give up my season ticket due to finances I've not made a game yet this season. As an Albion member still is there a way to secure a ticket (or 2) but not through the club exchange? (perhaps on a regular-ish basis)

The exchange is re-sold season tickets…..only available when the game has pretty much sold out so for the city game, probably not now unless you’re an Albion+ member and know some STHs not going.

Otherwise, every game has gone to general sale so far so you can simply buy tickets on the club website in line with the on-sale dates for members.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

What right did the club have in writing to the "absent" couple? I know it's a shame that no one is using their seats, but at the end of the day, as long as they are paid for, it's up to them what they do with them!

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
What right did the club have in writing to the "absent" couple? I know it's a shame that no one is using their seats, but at the end of the day, as long as they are paid for, it's up to them what they do with them!

I think you will find the club can take the ST away if the holders fall below min attendance (25%?). I recall that 3 seasons ago I was able to move to seat next to my OH because the ST never attended.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
The exchange is re-sold season tickets…..only available when the game has pretty much sold out so for the city game, probably not now unless you’re an Albion+ member and know some STHs not going.

Otherwise, every game has gone to general sale so far so you can simply buy tickets on the club website in line with the on-sale dates for members.

Ndidi. Can't afford walk-up prices and unfortunately the other season ticket holders I knew gave up their seats aswell this year! Will continue to stream I guess until my finances improve. Would have gone to the cup game at cheaper prices but had family commitments. First world problems I know.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Nope, covered in the T&C you sign up to

3.8. The Club reserves the right to refuse to let you renew your Season Ticket (or cancel your auto-renewal), in the event the Season Ticket is used by the Season Ticket Holder for less than 25% of the Matches.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Ndidi. Can't afford walk-up prices and unfortunately the other season ticket holders I knew gave up their seats aswell this year! Will continue to stream I guess until my finances improve. Would have gone to the cup game at cheaper prices but had family commitments. First world problems I know.

You may like to look at other game prices. Its only City Man U Liverpool etc where they are very high. I think other games are up to £20 lower

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Nope, covered in the T&C you sign up to

3.8. The Club reserves the right to refuse to let you renew your Season Ticket (or cancel your auto-renewal), in the event the Season Ticket is used by the Season Ticket Holder for less than 25% of the Matches.

Well well well, just proves l didn't read the T & C's before l signed up all those years ago then. Mind you, how many people do?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Well well well, just proves l didn't read the T & C's before l signed up all those years ago then. Mind you, how many people do?

I would imagine that actioning the ‘reserve the right’ is positively correlated with length of the waiting list. Having said that, if someone goes to less than a quarter of the games you have to wonder why they have a ST. This season though Covid infections are rising and some may have noted the lack of checks at PL football grounds in their decision not to attend.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I would imagine that actioning the ‘reserve the right’ is positively correlated with length of the waiting list. Having said that, if someone goes to less than a quarter of the games you have to wonder why they have a ST. Not sure about this season though, as Covid infections rise and some may have noted the lack of checks at PL football grounds.

Indeed. Or conversely noted the checks and thought l can't be bothered going through all that rigamarole.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here