Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the Luton game at Withdean be Paint Pot trophy fever?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and what should the club do to encourage fans through the turnstiles to fill the shithole?? Reduced prices for the Wembley game for all who have a ticket stub from the Withdean game for the Southern final? ( assuming we get there) An even bigger discount for those who have a ticket for both legs ( surely a decent turnout at Kenilworth is gonna help the team)

They really should have some form of incentive to fill the place imo and with a sell out at Withdean finances will be helped even if we don't make Wembley.

Or is it just the piss pot and not worth bothering to get excited about?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
its £10 to get in, thats pretty good

Ah, didn't realise that, they're missing a trick then as I think they could have hiked the prices a bit higher at this stage of the competition.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't suppose the club have much say in Wembley ticket pricing.

This is true, I'll just feck off with my ill thought out suggestions then :down::bigwave:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Ah, didn't realise that, they're missing a trick then as I think they could have hiked the prices a bit higher at this stage of the competition.

So you start a thread asking how the club can get people through the turnstiles and now they have set the price at a tenner you say they could have increased them?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Time to jump on.

bandwagon.jpg

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I doubt the club will offer any sort of discount at Wembley, because I don't think there allowed to. The prices last year started at £25 for the highest tier I believe, £30 for the middle and £40 to be near pitch side.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You are joking, right? :eek:

That is England game prices so yep, believeable! With a rocking Brighton cup final atmosphere worth every penny!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm planning to go to both games. Been to all the JPT ones so far so ain't gonna stop now. I have the fever :yahoo:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I doubt the club will offer any sort of discount at Wembley, because I don't think there allowed to. The prices last year started at £25 for the highest tier I believe, £30 for the middle and £40 to be near pitch side.

£20 (£10) - Bracket 1
£30 (£15) - Bracket 2 (Comparable to the £40 I paid for an England game)
£40 (£20) - Bracket 3
£50 (N/A) - Bracket 4

Prices from last year. £20 for a ticket on top tier isn't bad value.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
£20 (£10) - Bracket 1
£30 (£15) - Bracket 2 (Comparable to the £40 I paid for an England game)
£40 (£20) - Bracket 3
£50 (N/A) - Bracket 4

Prices from last year. £20 for a ticket on top tier isn't bad value.

We paid 80 odd for Bracket 2 for the NFL, so think yourself lucky!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The club should start cashing in BIGTIME NOW on the 25000 people who sniff a big Day Out at Wembley in the offing. As a minimum, each of them should be made to sign up for that blue/white/whatever membership thing at a tenner a throw or whatever it was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here