Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the Leeds game be on

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
We've got our tickets and plan to go by train. 30 hours of snow from 4pm forecast. So is there a danger it is off and do we get a refund ?

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Game will be on. Only sleet forecast this afternoon then nothing else. Roads and rail services appear to fine so should be OK

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
This morning it was -4 in Leeds about 1 mile from the ground. We have not had any snow since Saturday but what is down is not getting a chance to clear. There is some rail and sleet forecast for today which I would imagine will freeze to ice as soon as it hits the ground.

As Gym said, I would think it would be on but keep an eye on the local forecasts

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Its currently raining lightly in Bradford and i'm considerably higher up tham Elland Road part of Leeds. The forecast is for it to turn to sleet and maybe rain, depending on which forecast you go on. It's a barmy 1 degree at the mo, it was -6 at 4am (was working nights last night!)...

Without wishing to curse things, but i'm sure it'll be on tomorrow but wear some thick socks!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Trains will run fine through the snow, might cause problems but it hasnt really so far for any of the snow. If your worried (and not using advances) travel on an earlier train. If it was called off i would of thought you could get a refund on your ticket, train company wont refund your ticket though.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Just checked metcheck - 9 overnight friday to sat, it maybe frost that's the biggest concern.

check out metcheck with postcode LS1.

Post match food:
Changing the subject (again) for the best post match curry head for Akbars in Bradford (i am)! BD3 8LF for the Sat Nav, it's on the Leeds - Bradford Road and only a 15-20min drive. If you cant get into Akbars - it's very popular, the road is a bit of a 'curry mile', the nearby Zouks / Saffron / Agraah are all equally good 'glass fronted palaces of good'... and if you continue you'll get into Bradford centre where the kashmir / Karachi / Mumtaz await. (I've made myself hungry - it it wrong to go for a curry brunch?!)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Snowing in Crap Town since 4pm , could be touch and go with freezing temperatures tonight and tomorrow night.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think the GAME will go ahead. Access to the stadium and the pich will be ok. Leeds havent had a game called off in something like 30 years my Leeds office tells me.

BUT whether the trains will run from LKX is an ENTIRELY different matter :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here