Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the Flag be at the Leeds game and meeting place

JR Ewing

Jan 12, 2005
Being a first time poster you'll have to forgive me if this is somewhere else, but, Will the Robert Eaton Flag be at the Leeds game? Leeds is the place where I work and live and my work colleagues have been going on that we are a small club and will get stuffed. It'll be absolutely great if we can bring huge numbers with the giant flag.

I also think that the Scarborough Taps (opposite Train Station is safe for away supporters, but I'll need to check.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Are you on a wind up, about the Taps I mean? I sure wouldn't advise any away fans to go there. And especially not any in colours.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
JR Ewing said:
Being a first time poster you'll have to forgive me if this is somewhere else, but, Will the Robert Eaton Flag be at the Leeds game? Leeds is the place where I work and live and my work colleagues have been going on that we are a small club and will get stuffed. It'll be absolutely great if we can bring huge numbers with the giant flag.

I also think that the Scarborough Taps (opposite Train Station is safe for away supporters, but I'll need to check.

Hiya,

Im in Leeds too. Not to sure about the Taps, I always thought Leeds went in there.

PS welcome to NSC

:wave:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I would have said the safest off the top of me head would be Weatherspoons in the Station.

I wouldnt advise people to go into the center either in Colours!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I would agree with that.

Probably Drysalters is the nearest pub to the ground which would be ok for away fans. Certainly nothing in the city centre.

JR Ewing

Jan 12, 2005
Sorry about the Taps, I thought it was. You can see that I dont venture to far into town on a Sat lunch.

Question is will there be any pubs left after Cardiffs visit?

Anyway about the flag??????

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Most bars and pubs in Leeds have door men on Match days, I have also seen "The Town House" closed on a Friday night game.

This is one of the more trendier if not THE trendiest place to hang out in Leeds!

Away fans may well find limited access to pubs in Leeds wearing colours.

Drysalters is a "Spirit Group" pub which means very cheap beer!

And I think that is an away pub, just off motorway too and say 5-10 minutes walk from Elland Road!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Northstander said:
Drysalters is a "Spirit Group" pub which means very cheap beer!

And I think that is an away pub, just off motorway too and say 5-10 minutes walk from Elland Road!

Which was why I suggested it. I used to go in there during long lunches.

Damn I really wish I could go to this game :angry:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Aye, Drysalters would be your best bet, about a ten minute walk from the ground. It's probably the most friendly pub you'll find for away fans. I wouldn't trust any pub in the city centre really.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Definately agree with that Starry.

City Centre is a no go to fans in colours, those not in colours put on a northern accent!!

:nono:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
So after we win 2-1 a night out in the city is not recomended? :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
So it's; Ey oop lad, ecky thump I'll ave a Creme de menthe please, with lots of ice.:safeway

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The flag will only be there if Leeds give permission and if someone volunteers to drive it.

(And if I can be arsed to organise it...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here