Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the FIA overturn their decision and give Hamilton the win back?

Will Lewis Get His Win Back?

• Yes, He Will Get Hes Deserved Victory and 10 Points

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No, Because The FIA Are A Bunch of Ferrari Bias Wanking Pricks

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yes they never got in trouble although doing loads of stuff wrong, cheating etc bending the rules. Hamilton does one thing wrong and gets a very harsh punishment, despite letting Raikkonen back through. Stop being an idiot.

So you would rather Hamilton DIDN'T get punished for doing wrong, even though it was ok to Moan at Schumacher for doing wrong and NOT getting punished.

Fair enough. :thumbsup:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
still dont think that was deliberate though - the 97 incident DEFINITELY was, i think he saw what happened from the accidental crash in 94 and tried to do it again

other controversial issues from his career - the whole team orders thing with barrichello letting him win, there was nothing illegal in that, the fia only changed the rules AFTER ferrari took advantage

the only incident i can think of that he wasnt punished for was the farce of taking a stop-go penalty once the race had finished

Well both of them you've said weren't illegal. As you have 3 laps to take a penalty so they just took it of his race time and there was nothing in the rules about team orders. I do feel sorry for Schumacher because most rules in F1 were changed just because he was that good.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Well both of them you've said weren't illegal. As you have 3 laps to take a penalty so they just took it of his race time and there was nothing in the rules about team orders. I do feel sorry for Schumacher because most rules in F1 were changed just because he was that good.

exactly - so what exactly did schumacher and ferrari get away with then that gave them an advantage? they certainly never spied on their rivals

hamilton is a good british driver, and when he makes a mistake people automatically assume the fia have some sort of vendetta against him and there is a big conspiracy to stop him winning the title. which is of course absolute balderdash

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
He gave his place back but did not yield enough position - he continued to benefit from slipstream. Has happened to other drivers before and tbh, none of you would care if it wasn't an English driver... he shouldn't get the place back, rules need to be enforced.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
He gave his place back but did not yield enough position - he continued to benefit from slipstream. Has happened to other drivers before and tbh, none of you would care if it wasn't an English driver... he shouldn't get the place back, rules need to be enforced.

spot on

if it had have been massa or kimi who had done EXACTLY the same thing and there was a chance that they would get their win back then there would be people going MENTAL

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
exactly - so what exactly did schumacher and ferrari get away with then that gave them an advantage? they certainly never spied on their rivals

hamilton is a good british driver, and when he makes a mistake people automatically assume the fia have some sort of vendetta against him and there is a big conspiracy to stop him winning the title. which is of course absolute balderdash

Balderdash is a great word, have you heard Glen Clayton saying it in the last few days?

But anyway just forget about Schumacher and the past. The reason im annoying is that this season i feel Hamilton has been treated un fairly, compared to Ferrari who have got away with several things that should have been punished for. Hamilton is the best driver in the field and will win the world title because he is the best.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
spot on

if it had have been massa or kimi who had done EXACTLY the same thing and there was a chance that they would get their win back then there would be people going MENTAL

No but thats the point, the FIA are bias and wouldnt have punished them. Like Massa not being punished after his dangerous pit exit in Valencia. I dont think he should have been punished, but if Lewis deserves it then so does Massa, they need some consistency.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Balderdash is a great word, have you heard Glen Clayton saying it in the last few days?

But anyway just forget about Schumacher and the past. The reason im annoying is that this season i feel Hamilton has been treated un fairly, compared to Ferrari who have got away with several things that should have been punished for. Hamilton is the best driver in the field and will win the world title because he is the best.

hamilton hasnt been treated unfairly at all this season. he gained a blatant advantage out of the incident, as everybody who has posted on this thread so far has realised

you are right though, hamilton is one of the best drivers in the field. but if he doesnt win the title then it will be down to his own mistakes earlier in the season - crashing into alonso and taking kimi and himself out of the canadian grand prix being two examples - as opposed to any sort of fia ferrari bias

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
hamilton hasnt been treated unfairly at all this season. he gained a blatant advantage out of the incident, as everybody who has posted on this thread so far has realised

you are right though, hamilton is one of the best drivers in the field. but if he doesnt win the title then it will be down to his own mistakes earlier in the season - crashing into alonso and taking kimi and himself out of the canadian grand prix being two examples - as opposed to any sort of fia ferrari bias

Yes hes had several races where hes cocked up, he either seems to win, finish 2nd to Massa or cock up.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
He Deserved Victory and 10 Points, He did what alot of other drivers did during the race and cut a corner to avoid a crash, but made sure that he was behind the Ferrari again afterwards, what more could he have done?

But ultimately it will be a No, Because The FIA Are A Bunch of Ferrari Bias "Wanking Pricks"

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
He Deserved Victory and 10 Points, He did what alot of other drivers did during the race and cut a corner to avoid a crash, but made sure that he was behind the Ferrari again afterwards, what more could he have done?

But ultimately it will be a No, Because The FIA Are A Bunch of Ferrari Bias "Wanking Pricks"

yep thats how i feel.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Should they? Yes

Will they? No

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I think the issue is that Mcclaren asked the race director if he was happy with the situation after Hamilton had given his place back and overtaken...which he was.

McClaren claim they were ready to let Kimi back in front of Hamilton again if the race director wasn't happy. He said all was ok, so Hamilton carried on and won.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I think the issue is that Mcclaren asked the race director if he was happy with the situation after Hamilton had given his place back and overtaken...which he was.

McClaren claim they were ready to let Kimi back in front of Hamilton again if the race director wasn't happy. He said all was ok, so Hamilton carried on and won.

Kimi also did end up in front of Hamilton again, so surely he did sort of give the place back.... it's not his fault that Kimi then spun and shortly afterwards put it in the wall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here