Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Saturday actually sell out?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
For those of us who have just bought one in the general sale, I assume we collect them at the ticket desk in the stadium shop on Saturday?

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I was talking to one of the guys in the ticket office Yesterday and he told me that there were lots of seats left for the Spurs game.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I'll be there, i'll be working, PPPPPPPPPPPPPPrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss

£5 each on Saturday.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Still looks like plenty of tickets for sale.

Bit suprised really.

I'm not surprised at all.... we've been averaging less than 10000 for over 15 years. Why did people think we'd get such a high gate for this? Everyone is excited about Falmer obviously, but don't want their first game to be a game like this with limited capacity.

And I'll stick my neck out and suggest the Spurs game doesn't sell out either

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not surprised at all.... we've been averaging less than 10000 for over 15 years. Why did people think we'd get such a high gate for this? Everyone is excited about Falmer obviously, but don't want their first game to be a game like this with limited capacity.

And I'll stick my neck out and suggest the Spurs game doesn't sell out either

I'm not sure that is such a wild punt.

Presumably there are no issues for the club and full opening if the ramp up events are below the intended capacities?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
looks like cricket will be washed out, so could have gone i
suppose....but Brighton reserves vs Eastbourne doesn't exactly fire the imagination

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
One final chance to see Gary Hart in a Brighton shirt in our new ground and all for just £10. Surely worth it.

I'm sure Spurs will sell out. There are loads of Spurs fans if nothing else who will buy tickets if they go on general sale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here