Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Poyet still be here in 4 years time?

Will Gus be Albion manager in 4 years time?

• Yes

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 99 74.4%

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Nope.......just an attention seeker.

And give credit to the lad.......he has achieved his goal :clap:

1) I'd like to think I'm quite experienced at knowing which sort of posts attract attention, and if I wanted attention here then I'd have made the opening post a LOT more controversial

2) my "goal" was to see if people really think a four year contract means anything - judging by the poll, a majority don't. Unfortunately though those who have voted 'yes' haven't really said why!

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
I wish poyet would stop going on about 100% and being such a div with players contracts. He will be off when the right job comes we all know it and he knows it

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I voted YES

in DOG years :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wish poyet would stop going on about 100% and being such a div with players contracts. He will be off when the right job comes we all know it and he knows it

You are really anti Gus arent you.

I would be suprised if he is not targeted by a a top club if he is as succesful with us as everybody is expecting but do not think that it will be a lower Premiership club or any club lower than Top half. A club with European potential, like Villa Everton etc.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
That's not the same question.

Well excuse me Mr Pedantic.

Just for you.

2) my "goal" was to see if people really think that the four year contract in question will actually be kept to by both parties for the next 4 years.

:thumbsup:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Just to get this straight.. this four year deal that they're close to agreeing. Is that four years on top of the year (ish) he's already had, or just an extension of his current contract? (ie running up until 2 years into Falmer)

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If he fulfills Tony Bloom's plans for the club then in 4 years we will be in the premiership, or just about to go to the premiership. If that's the case then he will still have first refusal on the job, however, he may also have first refusal on a few other jobs as well.

I said no because after a few years at Falmer he may go on to a premiership side

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here