Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Poyet still be here in 4 years time?

Will Gus be Albion manager in 4 years time?

• Yes

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 99 74.4%

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Don't be silly.

a 4 year contract or a 2 year contract - what's the difference really, other than compensation issues?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
You really a glass half full type of lad ain't you

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When was the last time the Albion had a manager for 4 years?

I doubt he'll be here but we'll either get a decent wedge if he goes to another club or TB will have to dig just a little deeper into his pile to pay him off after sacking him and bringing in Mourinho.

I think we are gonna see the consistently best football we've seen for decades though :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
4 years is a long time. As in politics a week is a long time in football and so many managers are the best thing since sliced bread one day but sacked a couple of months later. So I would think not, if we are really succesful he will have been taken by a very big club. In 2 years we could be near the playoffs for The Championship and he will have become hot property whether or not we could hold on to him is debatable and with lots of ifs and buts.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You really a glass half full type of lad ain't you

Exactly my thoughts - why put such a negative poll up when we've just had brilliant news :shrug:

And for that reason - IM NOT VOTING!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Who knows but it suggests he will be here in four weeks which looked uncertain until now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did Mcghee not last just under 4 years

There u have the perfect example of a manager who went from hero to zero. Wasn't it three years almost to the day. Came in after about 6 weeks, took us up via Cardiff, hero for keeping us in the Championship, Villain for taking us down, sacked about 6 weeks into the season?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
With a few exceptions,managers do not last four years.

Real Madrid could come in,after all.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If he is, it means we have been successful. If we have been successful then we will be near the top of The Championship if not better :).

With one of the most beautiful stadiums in the country, in the best city, a team that he has built from scratch, I can only see him going to a top 8 Premiership team.

Alternatively he could be sacked by the Jan transfer window :cry:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This poll =

comedy-turd.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here