Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Pompey fold? (merged threads)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That ****ed my fourfold up. Pompey twats.

D

Deleted member 2719

One good game and the sailorboys have started wearing their shirts again around chi.

Fickle twats

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Northampton can win their game in hand the gap is only 4 points. Other clubs below Pompey apart from Torquay are only a point behind and have games in hand too.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
While we were watching the Albion wipe the smile from Harry's face, "plucky" Portsmouth were winning a famous nil nil victory against the mighty Burton Albion. I hear that they are going to have an open top bus tour around the city to display the one point, followed by a civic reception where they will rename the fratton end in honour of their most celebrated fan. It will now be known as the Bell End.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
While we were watching the Albion wipe the smile from Harry's face, "plucky" Portsmouth were winning a famous nil nil victory against the mighty Burton Albion. I hear that they are going to have an open top bus tour around the city to display the one point, followed by a civic reception where they will rename the fratton end in honour of their most celebrated fan. It will now be known as the Bell End.

They shouldn't get too excited, Northampton claimed a crucial victory away to Exeter leaving Pompey FIVE points above the relegation zone having played a game more.

#twats

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good wins for Northampton and Torquay last night.

No chance the twats will actually go down, but would be quite LOVELY if they were made to sweat until the very end of the season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Away to Fleetwood then home to play-off chasing York.

0 points from those two and little Pompey will be properly in the shìt. All good.

It's odd how only 15 points separate 7th (a play off place!) from 23rd in their noddy division, whereas we are in 7th and 24 clear of Yeovil and Barnsley.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Away to Fleetwood then home to play-off chasing York.

0 points from those two and little Pompey will be properly in the shìt. All good.

It's odd how only 15 points separate 7th (a play off place!) from 23rd in their noddy division, whereas we are in 7th and 24 clear of Yeovil and Barnsley.

Indeed, this time next week Pompey could be RIGHT in the relegation mix as the clubs around them play their game-in-hand on Tuesday night.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bahahahahahahahahaha (I'm relying on your score updates here, fellas, so if they've miraculously equalised, I accept no responsibility.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here