Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Peterborough be all-ticket?

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
I appreciate the excitement and I'm sure we'll take a good following, but we won't get close to selling 4,500 so why make it all ticket? The fact there is no official news about the tickets with less than two weeks to go tells you it won't be.

Far as I know it's not all ticket. Where did you hear this from?

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I appreciate the excitement and I'm sure we'll take a good following, but we won't get close to selling 4,500 so why make it all ticket? The fact there is no official news about the tickets with less than two weeks to go tells you it won't be.

I think you may be wrong!!!

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
So should i worry that i'm skint and i don't get paid till 2 day's before this game? Will it sell out by then? Will the fairweather fans come out the woodwork for this 1 aswell?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
So should i worry that i'm skint and i don't get paid till 2 day's before this game? Will it sell out by then? Will the fairweather fans come out the woodwork for this 1 aswell?

Think you'll have no worries being able to pay on the gate Daz.

Last edited:

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough away will be rocking. Us away fans won't be able to see the pitch for a good 10 minutes. Peterborough will be like a Milan derby. just wait and see :laugh:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
C-17_Globemaster_flare.jpg

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Not all ticket.

Peterborough United v Albion
Posted on: Mon 18 Oct 2010

Saturday 30th October. London Road. Kick-Off 3pm.

Tickets for Albion's trip to Peterborough United are available in advance and on the day.

The club has been given an allocation of 3,000 tickets with 900 available in advance.

Fans have the choice to purchase seated or terrace tickets, both sections sections of the ground will be available to purchase on the day.

Please note, seated tickets are not available to purchase online.

Prices

Seated
Adult: £25.00
Seniors (60+): £15.00
Students: £15.00
Under-16: £12.00

Terrace
Adult: £20.00

Ambulant disabled and wheelchair user tickets are priced at the relevant price category and a free carer ticket is available for supporters who are on the higher level rate of disability allowance.

'Terrace' tickets can be bought in person from the Albion Ticket Office, online or via the Ticketline on 0845 496 1901.

'Seating' tickets are available to buy, in person or post at 128 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3WB, or via the Ticketline on 0845 496 1901.

Please note that to purchase an away ticket you must be a Gold, Blue, White or Young Seagulls member (find out more about memberships). Maximum of one ticket per member.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Twenty quid for a terrace ticket, my God how times have changed.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
agree with above,if youve never gone,go this season,great day,4/2 on the train,£13.70 from lancing

Doing my searches from Aldrington to Peterborough showed 50/60 quid return!

Care to tell me how your getting that cheap a deal? *never trained it to an away*

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
A lot of people have money worries and family commitments, so coming only a fortnight after Charlton (where, let's face it, EVERYONE went) may rule some out too.

3,200 I reckon. And let's make no mistake about it, that's a f***ing brilliant turnout for third division football 120 miles from home.

I know loads of people who are going to 'boro but didn't go to Charlton. It's far more of a priority for me in more ways that one.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Not all ticket.

Peterborough United v Albion
Posted on: Mon 18 Oct 2010

Saturday 30th October. London Road. Kick-Off 3pm.

Tickets for Albion's trip to Peterborough United are available in advance and on the day.

The club has been given an allocation of 3,000 tickets with 900 available in advance.

Fans have the choice to purchase seated or terrace tickets, both sections sections of the ground will be available to purchase on the day.

Please note, seated tickets are not available to purchase online.

Prices

Seated
Adult: £25.00

Terrace
Adult: £20.00

Ambulant disabled and wheelchair user tickets are priced at the relevant price category and a free carer ticket is available for supporters who are on the higher level rate of disability allowance.

'Terrace' tickets can be bought in person from the Albion Ticket Office, online or via the Ticketline on 0845 496 1901.

'Seating' tickets are available to buy, in person or post at 128 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3WB, or via the Ticketline on 0845 496 1901.

Please note that to purchase an away ticket you must be a Gold, Blue, White or Young Seagulls member (find out more about memberships). Maximum of one ticket per member.

Rubbish sytem!

Online system can NOT sell 'seated' tickets, the only tickets available are for the covered standing terraced end.Nothing on the online system to make sure you understand that this is the
case.

Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Doing my searches from Aldrington to Peterborough showed 50/60 quid return!

Care to tell me how your getting that cheap a deal? *never trained it to an away*

you might need to do it as Brighton to Huntingdon return , Huntingdon to Peterborough return. Same train , no need to get off at Huntingdon. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here