Will Peterborough be all-ticket?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Anyone know the best train deals for this

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Without wanting to come across as a twazzer, but the seagulls website doesn't mention Peterborough in it's 'Coming Up' section. Just this Saturday's game??

Any links, peeps?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Without wanting to come across as a twazzer, but the seagulls website doesn't mention Peterborough in it's 'Coming Up' section. Just this Saturday's game??

Any links, peeps?

Untitled

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I see, sorry 8ace, should of realised. oh well, just need two more people.

put a posting in the Away Travel section , theres bound to be another 2 wanting to go by train on a cheap ticket. :thumbsup:

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Just brought a ticket, £58 return from Brighton. Don't care how much it cost, going to watch the best team in Div 1 and my beloved team :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Can you drop out of the Away fans' scheme? I think if you paid your £10 to join this, you were automatically transferred to white membership (I certainly was).

No you had to apply to become a white member when the AWS finished I believe. It was a way of keeping their database up to date I think.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I appreciate the excitement and I'm sure we'll take a good following, but we won't get close to selling 4,500 so why make it all ticket? The fact there is no official news about the tickets with less than two weeks to go tells you it won't be.

Tickets are for sale via the website on-line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here