Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Palace survive?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
This has the making of 4 years ago when it looked like we were going to be playing either Pompey or Palace in div 2 (old) and yet they both managed to survive on the last day!! :angry:

With Palace getting it together and Scumhampton starting to turn the tide I fear it will be Norwich, West Brom and Blackburn dropping!

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Lammy said:
This has the making of 4 years ago when it looked like we were going to be playing either Pompey or Palace in div 2 (old) and yet they both managed to survive on the last day!! :angry:

With Palace getting it together and Scumhampton starting to turn the tide I fear it will be Norwich, West Brom and Blackburn dropping!

Blackburn are a good side they wont be going down

as for palace we have gived our selves a good chance of beating the drop
just need more of the same from johnson

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Croydonbloke said:
After our fantastic result v spurs it has come to light we are good enough for this division and will pull away from the bottom three soon. Dowie has got the lads fired up for the fight ahead and we will fight tooth and nail to the bitter end. Bouncebackability that is what you need. :clap2:

I can't see you pulling away from the bottom 3 but you possibly could survive. In way I hope at least one of the three promoted clubs do survive because it's so dull watching three go up and then down again every season.

I don't think Dowie can get them any more fired up than they already are. Without Dowie you would probably be doomed already. The way you go after teams straight from the off is (depressingly) impressive so if he fires them up much more all I can see is red cards galore!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
AndyJohnson8 said:
If Sorondo, Kiraly and Johnson all stay fit then we're in with a decent shout.
We do need a full strength squad. Good to see we have other scorers in our ranks AJ8.

Last edited:

All the teams at the bottom seem on revival spurts so it's gonna be great fun to watch.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Palace have won 5, drawn 6, and lost 13. As last season proved, however, they are the original comeback kids so I don't think they're beaten yet. It pains me to say it but I think they will stay up.:nono:

gollum

Dec 29, 2004
Don't want them relegated...still trying to get over the shambles from 2 seasons ago...would rather go to St Marys....not been there yet...:nono:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Spicy said:
Palace have won 5, drawn 6, and lost 13. As last season proved, however, they are the original comeback kids so I don't think they're beaten yet. It pains me to say it but I think they will stay up.:nono:

I'm starting to worry about you!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think Southampton will stay up.

They've only lost two games at home I think.

They're down the bottom because they've drawn 7 home games?

I can see Harry getting them organised and solid with this 4-5-1 he's playing and they'll start picking up the points.

I'd love it if they went down though. Saints Vs Brighton would be brilliant.

Saints/Palace and Pompey to go down please! :D

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
dougdeep said:
I'm starting to worry about you!

Sorry, Doug, it was a moment of madness, excuse me while I go and shoot myself.

:shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself

madmatt10583

Jan 25, 2005
we will stay up. at least from your point of view its good, it means that you wont lose those 6 points next year!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
when did you get 6 points from us ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here