Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Noone start on Monday?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
you can't expect the same 11 to play two games in 48 hours, you have to rotate.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gus may put Bennett on as a wing back instead of Tanno and then put Noone on as a wide midfield man. He is cup tied so cant play against[Portsmouth but 3 games in 7 days may be too much for Tanno at 36 years old and not playing reguilarly. So rest him against Exeter.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think Gus will rotate, but I wouldn't want to second guess him. I have a feeling that Dicker might be rested in favour of Noone, with Bridcutt and Sparrow in the midfield. But that's mainly because I think Sparrow should play every game he is fit to. I wouldn't be suprised if Gus decided to play Dicker and Bridcutt in the centre, as a bit more insurance with two out and out attacking wingers. I think we'll see Kishishev at right back, I doubt Tarricco will play 2 games in 3 days.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I think Gus will rotate, but I wouldn't want to second guess him. I have a feeling that Dicker might be rested in favour of Noone, with Bridcutt and Sparrow in the midfield. But that's mainly because I think Sparrow should play every game he is fit to. I wouldn't be suprised if Gus decided to play Dicker and Bridcutt in the centre, as a bit more insurance with two out and out attacking wingers. I think we'll see Kishishev at right back, I doubt Tarricco will play 2 games in 3 days.
I agree that if he were to drop a midfielder, it would be Dicker.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I can see bennett going to RB, Kish in for Bridcutt, making a new midfield 4 of Sparrow, Kish, Dicker and Noone.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Is Wood still with us? I thought his loan ran out today? Either way, I think Gus may be tempted to go 4-5-1, with Noone in for Wood. Kish may well play RB, as Tanno may be knackered. I can't believe he will drop Bridcut, who we will definitely need to try to keep Harley quiet.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Is Wood still with us? I thought his loan ran out today? Either way, I think Gus may be tempted to go 4-5-1, with Noone in for Wood. Kish may well play RB, as Tanno may be knackered. I can't believe he will drop Bridcut, who we will definitely need to try to keep Harley quiet.

Think that's about right for an away game.

Kish for Tanno
Noone for Wood

Ankergren
Kish - Greer - El Abd - Painter
Bridcutt
Bennett - Sparrow - Dicker - Noone
Murray

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
One of my exeter supporting inlaws was telling me that Harley is involved in about 80% of their goals and he'll be off in the jan transfer window to the championship, I was kinda hoping it ment he wouldnt play against us.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I'm sure that Tanno will play on Monday, he's more than fit enough to have lasted 90 mins against thats shower of shit today if he wasn't going to start on Monday, he'll play.

I'm surprised he didn't bring Benno off so maybe he'll be the one to rest for Noone on Monday, be disappointed if he is but away from home it might not be a good idea to 2 play 2 wingers from the start, not generally Gus' way

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Think that's about right for an away game.

Kish for Tanno
Noone for Wood

Ankergren
Kish - Greer - El Abd - Painter
Bridcutt
Bennett - Sparrow - Dicker - Noone
Murray

Exactly this starting eleven for me, spot on TRHK

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hope so as we have paid a fair price for him so need to get him playing straight away.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The one thing we were SERIOUSLY lacking yesterday was an outlet on the left side. We lost the ball in the hole there several times. He has to start.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
think it will be:

Ankergren
......Greer El Abd Painter
Bennett....Bridcutt
Sparrow Dicker Noone
.........Murray Wood

with Bennett playing as a right wing back in the Calderon role. Then Saturday against Portsmouth Tanno or Kishishev will be at right back and Bennett in midfield in place of Noone who is cuptied.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here