Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Magoo be sacked if we lose tomorrow ?

Should Magoo be sacked if we lose tomorrow ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • No

Votes: 79 97.5%

• Total voters

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kent, Hush you mouth. I've also been told that Ernest is funny!

So, he must be!

(still voted no, please accept my humble apologies Ernest! )

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
You are truly the biggest prick on this site Ernest....

But i do find you amusing from time to time ! :)

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
Ernie Ernie where is all the anger coming from, were you bullied at school shunned by your peers....i think you should be banned from watching the albion and concentrate on your first loves Leyton Orient and ladyboys..

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Of course he wont, he waiting for Hinshelwood to lose 10 in a rowe before kicking him out, so I'd say his safe for now !!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Ernest said:
No I want to be chairman :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tell you what, why don't you see if you can get involved in a job swap for a week with the Chairman, and see how popular you become by the end of that week (even though I'd seriously question your popularity already!). I am assuming your old enough to work given the childish shite you put on this board?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I like Ernest, he finds it bloody easy to wind up the old cronies of NSC and its funny reading some of the more serious replys he gets :jester:

people......PINCH OF SALT....no? :p

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
CrabtreeBHA said:
I like Ernest, he finds it bloody easy to wind up the old cronies of NSC and its funny reading some of the more serious replys he gets :jester:

people......PINCH OF SALT....no? :p

Crabbers, I normally agree with your comments.

If you abide by that rule then there would be no debate or discussion as everyone would just go 'ah, never mind, he's only 'avin a bleedin' laugh, it don't matter', or something similar.

Sometimes you must ignore stupid posts and other times you have to stick your oar in and give them what for. It's not a wind up, it's pure infantile behaviour.

I find the majority of Ernest's posts to be simply pathetic, but hey, that's just my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here