Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will London Bridge be a bit TASTY on Saturday??

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Humble apologies [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION].

[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] no problems and thank you :thumbsup: as it happens, as much as i am probably quite high profile in moderating terms, apart from completely moving threads / posts off the board completely purely because the content is totally unacceptable, I personally have only ever moved the odd one or two (certainly no more) from the main board to the "Graveyard" as you call it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I got my OWN minder so Im gonna give it loads of verbals then hide behind him :)

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Are you going smudge ?? I'm gutted to be missing it to be honest, got brighton and millwall mates , and theres a fair chance i might have had a few small aperitifs had i attended !

Not home till end of October Bushy. Season ticket getting used by all & sundry while I'm away. You get my drift about Millwall though. Gutted to be missing this & plenty of others.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Or does not want to lose the google ads money?

Indeed.

Yep I moved it and the other stabbing thread. Shoot me, stab me, do anything you want to me (I'm singing that!), but it's in the best interests of the board's future so no choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here