Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Kazenga LuaLua Get a Permanent Deal?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
A permanent deal is looking more likely then a loan. I think he'll sign :thumbsup:

Albion are likely to be told to make an offer if they want to sign Kazenga LuaLua on a permanent deal from Newcastle.

The exciting winger came off the bench in Newcastle’s 2-2 draw at Chelsea on Sunday, his first action since suffering a broken ankle in November while on loan to the Seagulls.

He will be in the 18, and could start, in the season-ending home game with West Brom on Sunday.

LuaLua will be given the chance to stake a claim for a first team squad place in pre-season before boss Alan Pardew decides if he can go on loan.

However United are believed to be willing to sell their young flyer if they get the right offer and his value will inevitably rise if he shines in the top flight

Last edited:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Not quite sure how you get from that piece that he is likely to come to us - it looks like he is likely to go somewhere, but like anything else, it depends on how much we are willing to pay in xfer and wages to compete with others who will undoutedly be interested as well.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Well he said if he had to leave Newcastle, Brighton would be his 1st choice so I don't see us having any problems in competing with other clubs.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not quite sure how you get from that piece that he is likely to come to us - it looks like he is likely to go somewhere, but like anything else, it depends on how much we are willing to pay in xfer and wages to compete with others who will undoutedly be interested as well.

T-his.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
1st choice until the likes of west ham, southampton, Leicester, Derby, Leeds, Reading or Forest ofeer him double they wages our budget will allow, then we won't be 1st choice anymore

That list is quite interesting, and may serve as a lesson to us all. Out of those "big spenders" - how may have been in administration in the last few years? :angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
some people are deluded on here

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That boy is electrifying. If we can break the bank for KLL it would be a rare investment opportunity. He's guaranteed to go and play at a higher level, with or without the Albion. Top half of his body goes one way, bottom half of his body goes the other way :lol: . He'd RIP UP the Championship in a way a slightly-above-average journeyman like Glenn Murray could only ever dream of. Fact.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
How much would he cost? 2-3 million and could be worth 5-6million within 12 months, risky but potentially lucrative investment, I think there would be at least 10 championship teams and even a few premiership clubs who would gladly welcome him, hence the high price even though he only has a year left. I think Pardew might have played him against Chelsea to put him in the shop window. I think he would be a fantastic signing but chances of him signing in my opinion are slight.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
1 million max (+ sell on %) , he is still a NUFC reserve/fringe player on the back of a long term injury......

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Less than 1 million, hes hardly kicked a ball outside of 15 appearances in L1 and has just recovered from a busted leg.

Great potential yes, but i say 500k plus a sell on should be enough.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I would kill people to sign him at that price!!!!

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
I think KLL is the most important signing we could possibly make. People seem to forget his direct free kicks early in the season. Not only has the lad electric pace, but he can hit a dead ball for sure!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I can't see that these appearances in the 1st team are anything other than a case of putting him in the shop window. One flash of genius, that we all though he's capable of, in that game at Stamford Bridge, or this weekend vs West Brom, and suddenly he goes from a £0.5-1.0m range to potentially a player a team will gamble £2m on. That sort of money is peanuts for the teams at the bottom end of the Prem, and it wouldn't take much for them to take a £2m gamble on a kid with a huge upside.

With Ben Arfa returning AND the fortune from the Carroll sale burning a hole in Pardews pockets AND another season of Premiership cash, Newcastle will be out buying players which push the likes of KLL further down the pecking order.

I reckon he's going somewhere this summer, and I just pray it's us.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I can't see that these appearances in the 1st team are anything other than a case of putting him in the shop window. One flash of genius, that we all though he's capable of, in that game at Stamford Bridge, or this weekend vs West Brom, and suddenly he goes from a £0.5-1.0m range to potentially a player a team will gamble £2m on. That sort of money is peanuts for the teams at the bottom end of the Prem, and it wouldn't take much for them to take a £2m gamble on a kid with a huge upside.

With Ben Arfa returning AND the fortune from the Carroll sale burning a hole in Pardews pockets AND another season of Premiership cash, Newcastle will be out buying players which push the likes of KLL further down the pecking order.

I reckon he's going somewhere this summer, and I just pray it's us.

This is how i see it too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here