Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will it be 3 in a row?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I kind of stand by it, although obviously not today. 2 podiums in 11 races in the fastest car is piss poor, and Lewis would find himself in a far more comfortable position in the championship if he'd had a consistent partner all season. Having said that, he's young, so let's hope today is the start of better results for our Heikki.

Yeah he certainly hasn't done as well as you'd have hoped.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
As it stands at the minute:

01 Lewis Hamilton 62
02 Kimi Räikkönen 57
03 Felipe Massa 54

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
"Shouldn't really"?? Of course you should. Any Ferrari crash/failure is a wonderful sporting moment!

The funniest F1 sporting moment I can remember was when Mclaren Mika Hakkinenn had to retire the from a race and he went behind a tree and cried like a baby.

On todays performance Ferrari aint got to much to worry about .... Massa should have won the race easily, Kimi was bloody fast once he tried. If Hamilton leads by only a few points with a few races to go guarantee he ll bottle it like last year.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The funniest F1 sporting moment I can remember was when Mclaren Mika Hakkinenn had to retire the from a race and he went behind a tree and cried like a baby.

On todays performance Ferrari aint got to much to worry about .... Massa should have won the race easily, Kimi was bloody fast once he tried. If Hamilton leads by only a few points with a few races to go guarantee he ll bottle it like last year.

Was that the one when he retired 2/3 corners before the end of the race? I was gutted. Had £20 on him to win that race!

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands

Well if I was Ferrarri I'd be bloody worried that Kimi only seemed to start trying with about 10 laps left. He only made the podium due to Massa and Hamilton's problems.

Good race for me - Had a nice little bet on Piquet to be the biggest improver in the race. Came in (e/w at least) at 66-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here