Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Huddersfield away sell out

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
If we are still top and Huddersfield keep going could be a top of the table clash - Will alot of Albion fans be locked out?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The away end holds around 3500 doesnt it? Cannot see us taking even half that, its a fair old treck and most of the cheap train deals will have gone already

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Will probably be postponed because of the weather.

If not, we'll take about 600.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I've already booked my accommodation for the Friday night before the game :clap2:

Goring Gull, I hope you're still up for a curry!

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
I've never been to Huddersfield so will be going. Just need to check out hotels and nightlife as going to stay the Saturday night.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I've never been to Huddersfield so will be going. Just need to check out hotels and nightlife as going to stay the Saturday night.

Stay and go out in Leeds, it's about 100x better :thumbsup:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Is Leeds far from Huddersfield and are the clubs better i.e. birds etc, You seem to be in the know :blush:

It's only round the corner, £4 train journey.... I'm staying in Leeds but probably going out in Huddersfield the Friday night!

If you're after an easy bird then try Wakefield. :wink:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Is Leeds far from Huddersfield and are the clubs better i.e. birds etc, You seem to be in the know :blush:

There's a lot more skirt out in Leeds, and a lot more clubs. Obviously this will mean there's more "wankers" out who just want to try and start a fight but you get that near enough everywhere.

Leeds is approx 20 miles away from Huddersfield.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
It's only round the corner, £4 train journey.... I'm staying in Leeds but probably going out in Huddersfield the Friday night!

If you're after an easy bird then try Wakefield. :wink:

I’ve heard of Wakefield prison where the nutters are kept, you sure Wakefield is a good evening out, you’re not on a wind up are you?

Wakefield sounds like something out of the ‘Hammer house of horrors’ that was on TV many years ago :eek:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I’ve heard of Wakefield prison where the nutters are kept, you sure Wakefield is a good evening out, you’re not on a wind up are you?

Wakefield sounds like something out of the ‘Hammer house of horrors’ that was on TV many years ago :eek:

Wakefield is also quite good and full of "easy birds"

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
It's not that nicer place, but it is full of good time girls so if that's what you're looking for then that's probably the place for you.

Thanks Trig, Forgotten what a woman looks like, my bags are so full that I need them cleaning otherwise they'll explode.

God help my victim :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I once went out in Wakefield as a 17 year old lad, 8 years ago. Was certainly an eye opener, slaggytastic!!

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I think we took around 2000 when Slade was in charge, I think we could take 1500/2000 maybe. But it's definitely going to be the hardest place to go to this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here