Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm not convinced he is the answer as I don't see how he improves on what we already have

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He is better than Barnes, Wood, Sandaza, Holroyd et al.

He has scored almost as many goals as Barnes in a team which has gone down. That has to count for something.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I have been told by an excellent source it's a done deal. Probably why the OP has started this thread.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
I have been told by an excellent source it's a done deal. Probably why the OP has started this thread.

Sorry but your source is not quite right. Hoskins was needed at the time but will now simply be one of many options. The budget being handed to Gus will allow for these other options to be realised and if Gus decides he has found someone he believes would be better, then that will be that. Couple of other minor points I picked up from yesterday is that nothing sorted with Murray as yet (No surprise) and that Buckingham have been awarded the contract to redo Molyneux!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He does score penalties, something that we cannot afford to miss next season.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Did any of you go to Bristol Rovers away? The Brighton fans there gave him a standing ovation when he came off, says it all really. If he plays like that every week then sign him up..

Oct 25, 2003
he wasn't great at championship level before was he? not sure he's up to it.........brilliant at league 1 level, that's without a doubt

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
he wasn't great at championship level before was he? not sure he's up to it.........brilliant at league 1 level, that's without a doubt

Yes but bear in mind none of our current strikers have played at that level the same may be true of them, anyway Gus wanted him earlier this season so he must have been impressed. I trust in Gus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here