Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It means certain NSC members shouldn't have posting rights? :shrug:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I'm no expert but I reckon transfer deadline day is exciting and anything can happen and also that will Hoskins likes it, just my take on it.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Hoskins isn't an illuminati member anymore! I've already confirmed that!

That might well be the case, but apparently he just tweeted...love deadline day, anything can happen...

What does that mean?!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
That might well be the case, but apparently he just tweeted...love deadline day, anything can happen...

What does that mean?!

3 Words. One World Government

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
To put it slightly differently from most other posts, just in case it helps the OP, it means that anything can happen on deadline day, which is why Will Hoskins loves it.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
My understanding from his tweet is that he's off to palarse!

Actually I have just re-read it and referred to a dictionary and it appears that he rather enjoys transfer deadline day because it is somewhat unpredictable.
Just a guess though!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
On David Ickes forum, they are all currently saying that Hoskins tweet actually means he loves deadline day and anything can happen?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
He feels an affinity to the final day of the transfer window when unpredictable matters occur. I hope this helps you gain a better understanding of the inner mental workings of William.

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
Perhaps he likes the final day of transfer dealings because anything can happen for instance we could sign bobby Zamora on a free then again we could pay 10 million for crouch or we could sign upon on loan who knows

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
3 Words. One World Government

Ahhhhhh, thanks for clarifying that tweet for me. :thumbsup:

And there was I, reaching the ridiculous conclusion that young Master Hoskins loves deadline day because anything can happen! How wrong can anybody be? Not much wronger, I'd wager...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Has just tweeted, shock move from our own camp. Dos he mean Dobbie, if he does he must have been asleep for the last three hours. Or could it be a late one going through???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So he's gonna walk away for nish in the summer :facepalm:

Yes, shame we couldn't have got some sort of fee back for him, but he now walks away as a free agent at the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here