Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will he shake won't he shake!

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
Now that we have got Wayne Bridge do you think of he'll play the friendly against Chelsea and do you think he'll shake John Terry's hand?

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Not even sure Terry will be playing, Chelsea are on tour of the states until a few days before our friendly, I doubt there will be too many first teamers playing against us.

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
Not really sure about that mate considering the demands they made to play at the Amex, and I couldn't really see them make demands for the B team

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
I reckon both clubs will agree that one player is on the bench saves the media hype and embarrassment for both clubs

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Something like they didn't want their fans in the south stand so they are now on the west stand

I cannot imagine just under 4k Chelsea sth's who have snapped up all the tickets will be happy with a B team playing in their only UK friendly. I'd expect a few first teamers, even if only half the match.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
That was nothing to do with Chelsea. It's due to the ongoing expansion work

Exactly this, but that won't stop idiots starting rumours that we're being bum f***ed by Chelsea in respect of their demands over which stand their fans should be in !

In reality we told Chelsea that south stand would still be out of bounds due to the construction works, they told us that they would be bringing X number of fans, so in the interest of segregation they have been given the WSU.

They would never have been given the North, as that would be like them giving us The Shed or Liverpool giving us The Kop etc.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If I was Bridge I'd buy Terry a pint. I mean lets face it, if Terry hadn't knobbed his old slapper of an ex, then he might still be stuck with it. Instead of being stuck up Frankie from the Saturdays.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Exactly this, but that won't stop idiots starting rumours that we're being bum f***ed by Chelsea in respect of their demands over which stand their fans should be in !

In reality we told Chelsea that south stand would still be out of bounds due to the construction works, they told us that they would be bringing X number of fans, so in the interest of segregation they have been given the WSU.

They would never have been given the North, as that would be like them giving us The Shed or Liverpool giving us The Kop etc.

I think you will find that away fans do sit in the shed, for cup games at the bridge. Chelsea sold their soul to the devil long ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here