Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Harding Bounce Back?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
With the exceptional season Dan harding had last season, his confidence must of been sky high going into this season, however after a couple of poor games his world must of turned upside down.

Now we all know what a good player he is but the real test of his resolve and maturity will be if he can bounce back from his nightmare start.

I think he will, if McGhee shows trust in him and now does not condem him to a season in the reserves.

On the other hand could it be that, after only two games, Harding has shown that The Championship is a level too high for him at the moment?

McGhee will have to look after him or the promising young player we all saw last year could be lost.

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
look how mcghee brought the youngsters through at milwall he has seen potential in our young players realizes that he has a tight budget and will do the same with our youngsters. Thats if we the so called fans don't lynch them all first as we seem to have absolutely no patience at all with them. Most of the harbingers of doom seem to be middle aged men sitting around me who absolutely slate the team and the youngsters all season. i wonder why they come at all

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It'll depend on how well Mayo plays when Harding is suspended. If he does a good job he may well keep the shirt and Harding might not get a look in as happened to Kezza last season. Competition for the place is good though and should keep both on their toes.

Lush

Mods' Pet
80's Seagull said:
It'll depend on how well Mayo plays when Harding is suspended. If he does a good job he may well keep the shirt and Harding might not get a look in as happened to Kezza last season. Competition for the place is good though and should keep both on their toes.

Agree - but it must be really hard to be a young defender learning your trade.

Young strikers/midfielders may miss a pass or a goal, but it doesn't get punished the same way as a bad tackle or clearance from a young defender, especially in this division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here