Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WILL Grayson get the SACK if we win ON Saturday ?

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Attention-Seeker-550x412.jpg

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I was talking to my LEEDS supporting pal Albert in the Cliftonville LAST night over a REFRESHING pint of LAGER Top (£2.40) and HE said the NATIVES are getting RESTLESS in Yorkshire.

HE reckons CUDDLY Ken Bates will pull THE old Dick Tight trick of SACKING Simon Grayson to deflect criticism from himself.

When we win on SATURDAY it will be a CASE of 'Shut that door' on the WAY out with your P45 for Simon 'Larry' Grayson.

MORE importantly will SALDE be given the CHOP if we fail to WIN

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I was talking to my LEEDS supporting pal Albert in the Cliftonville LAST night over a REFRESHING pint of LAGER Top (£2.40) and HE said the NATIVES are getting RESTLESS in Yorkshire.

HE reckons CUDDLY Ken Bates will pull THE old Dick Tight trick of SACKING Simon Grayson to deflect criticism from himself.

When we win on SATURDAY it will be a CASE of 'Shut that door' on the WAY out with your P45 for Simon 'Larry' Grayson.

This joke was funny the first time you did it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is this a joke? Im missing the punchline?
He does it every week. You get used to it. Last week he was looking forward to giving Sven grief at the Amex.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Have we actually seen Vicente and Vincelot on the field at the same time? Is there something we should know????

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Good scoop THERE Ernest, do you know IF Lua LUA will play, or should we go with LUA Lua instead? Or are THEY both deadweights who need replacing BY Dean Wilkins?

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Good scoop THERE Ernest, do you know IF Lua LUA will play, or should we go with LUA Lua instead? Or are THEY both deadweights who need replacing BY Dean Wilkins?

Hopefully Deano will ditch his brother lUa LuA as well

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here