Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will glen murray play? tues

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
i just know he will score against us, have a funny feeling about this,

He'll need a dozen chances to score...i think he'll have a nervous breakdown with the abuse he's gonna get before he gets a chance! He had a hatfull yesterday before they lost to high flying Donny Rovers!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hope he plays and hope we hammer them, something big - nil. That would make me very happy.

This. Sooner or later someone is gonna get a hammering at the Amex...hopefully on Tuesday!

Look, he will be motivated (unusual for him) to endear the palace scumful..... shiteful..... wait, it'll come to me....... stenchful....... flea-full ..... ah yes, faithful to him by scoring against us. More so because he'll have boos rained down on him like no other before, from all his Albion detractors. There's NO love lost between us and him.

The IDEAL situation imho, is that he gets poor-to-zero service, gets dispossessed whenever, and falls over the ball a couple of times....except for the obligatory offside calls.
Then after being given way too much time on the field getting nowhere despite trying too hard, he's replaced by his manager as an abject failure.
Yep, in this case, ignominious anonymity would really be top notch what the doctor ordered.

Bleurgh to Murray, no yellow cards on his behalf at all - just a :dunce: please

What we absolutely do not want to see, is an England-level defensive display like vs Germany's Miroslav Klose, which was abject and inept from our pov.

Last edited:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
i would love him to play ,score then do a adeboyor style celebration running the length to the palce fans!

jokes

When he scored against arsenal he ran to the arsenal fans didn't he? So do you mean scoring down the south stand end and running the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the north stand? I might be wrong but I don't think that many in the north stand would be chuckling with you.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
i would love him to play ,score then do a adeboyor style celebration running the length to the palcers
....and his journey to the Dark side will be complete
the-emperor.jpg

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Would never wish a broken leg on anyone but would love him to pull up with a torn hammy in the first minute. Massive lolz.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
When he scored against arsenal he ran to the arsenal fans didn't he? So do you mean scoring down the south stand end and running the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the north stand? I might be wrong but I don't think that many in the north stand would be chuckling with you.

That would seriously be funny. :lol:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Annoyingly Murray will score against us. Nothing's surer. But Barnes will score two so that's OK :thumbsup:

I think you are right about him scoring against us but him hitting the crossbar twice and kicking it into the back of the crowd would much better!

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
i have the smallest feeling he will score, and he will love it, then later on when were winning 20,000 fans sing MURRAY MURRAY Whats the score..

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here